Why is he so angry with me when I just want to love him?

Me and my livin boyfriend of three and a half years broke up almost two moths ago things was good minus the arguments,miscommunication and etc. We had been having problems and I met someone else due to he fact that my boyfriend was wishy washy towards me. He was moving in and out. Back and forth. And he hated my insecurities and not trusting him. Well the grass isn't greener or me. Andgplus I just wanted my ex tofight for me as I had fought and begged for him not to leave and to return. Well thy never happened. He said he doesn't chase.well we been broke up almost two months he called numerous times crying but later disappeared. Back and forth. But never asked me back. Just that he missed me.recently he met a 19year old. Hes29. They met on chatline. They've been having unprotected sex for a week and now he says after knowing her for one week!!! that he loves her. That he's happy. And she doesn't accuse him. I love and miss this guy and I can't understand why he's being this way. The day before he was just saying he miss me.and thisgirl is best friends with an enemy of mines and he knows this. Does he really love her?? Why isheso angry with me when I just want to love him.he seems so jealous over her and never was with me.not really. How can one day he miss me and the next love a stranger? What should I do...??is he really in love after one wweek.