Emotional Idiot, or just a Idiot.

blue_jay_bird

My ex told a mutual friend what he was looking for in a woman, and is now dating someone that does not embody any of these qualities. Quote: "goes against what he said he was looking for."

In the end i wasn't what he wanted. But he isn't in a relationship with what he thought he wanted. What type of person is this? He seem to be contracted himself.

There always the question of what we think we want and what we really want?

I guess what im trying to ask is how can someone list qualities that i don't embody then date someone that doesn't have these qualities. Is my ex a idiot. Yes. And why does this make me feel so good.

Edited by blue_jay_bird

Did I read that you were 6 months broke up/NC?

If thats the case, you really need to stop over thinking this, Whats done is done, There is no going back now. You CANNOT let what has happened rule your every thought. Life goes on.

• Author
blue_jay_bird
Did I read that you were 6 months broke up/NC?

If thats the case, you really need to stop over thinking this, Whats done is done, There is no going back now. You CANNOT let what has happened rule your every thought. Life goes on.

lol, your the one that dumped someone for depression.

Sorry, im very angry. Because, there are many very very happy people with depression. There are many brilliant successful people with depression.

Buzz Aldrin, Terry Brandshaw, Jim Carrey, Winston Churchill....

And they learned how to deal with it and have done more they you have ever done.

One day when your dealing with depression. Cause get what even people that don't suffer from clinical depression can get depressed. When your down in the dump's i hope you get dumped.

Edited by blue_jay_bird
lol, your the one that dumped someone for depression.

Sorry, im very angry. Because, there are many very very happy people with depression. There are many brilliant successful people with depression.

Buzz Aldrin, Terry Brandshaw, Jim Carrey, Winston Churchill....

And they learned how to deal with it and have done more they you have ever done.

One day when your dealing with depression. Cause get what even people that don't suffer from clinical depression can get depressed. When your down in the dump's i hope you get dumped.

Hey, Steady on there, I never dumper her because of her depression.

I just simply said that depression makes a person hard to reason with.

Im sorry to say this, But you should get some help, You seem really obsessed with him still.