TO THE GUYS: Who was the girl you will always regret dumping? What was she like?

I have always wanted to know what type of girls different types of men fall in love with.

Have you ever been afraid of commitment and dumped a girl who you realized later was the one you really did love, and no one else has since come close to how you felt when you were with her?

What was missing in other girls that that one girl had? How did she make you feel that set her apart from future conquests? And how long did it take you to not only realize, but to accept that breaking up with her was a huge mistake. Did it take you seeing her with another man, or just going through a lot of women?

I would sincerley appreciate some insight and honesty from guys on this.

Thanks,

Rachel

Hmm....

I hate ending relationships, and even so, it's usually a mutual agreement between the other person and myself. We're ALWAYS good friends afterwards, the way I see it, if a person was good enough to be friends with while you were committed to each other, then they are good enough the be friends with when you're not. Relationships are about friendship, first and foremost.

• Author

Hmm...

You are probably the most spiritual person I have ever interacted...

I wish most relationships ended that way but the human element -- ya know, the id, ego, stuff like that, is what perplexes me and leads to mistakes, hence my questions.