Am I not worth fighting for?!

It's really hitting me right now.. That he really does not care. He cheated and I was still trying to be with him.. But it's crystal clear that I'm not worth a fight he just let me go as if I meant nothing.. I wasn't worth it to him to be honest with me to not betray me to not try to work it out. I think I need to hear flat out from him " I don't want you, I want her" I wanted him to be the one. I love him. I kno he doesn't deserve me and I shouldn't settle but this rejection and the feeling of not being wanted us really taking a toll on me.

I'm going through the same thing. Today I am going back and forth between being hurt about it and not caring as much about this.

I broke up with him because of things he was doing wrong in our relationship, and yet he still isn't fighting for me, despite the last time I saw him he was still normal and affectionate telling me he loved me etc etc

You read on these forums and things about girls who go NC and the guys start texting non stop begging for another chance etc and I'm sitting there wondering why my guy only put in the effort to send one text in 2 and a half weeks!

It is infuriating and makes you feel really not special and it just takes a bit s**t on your self esteem i know, but you know what, he is an EX for a reason - you gotta play that one over and over again in your head, and him acting like an uncaring jerk when you've ended your relationship should only justify to you that he doesn't deserve you anyway!

If they're too stupid/selfish/lazy to not realize what they've lost then that's too bad for them!

It's really hitting me right now.. That he really does not care. He cheated and I was still trying to be with him.. But it's crystal clear that I'm not worth a fight he just let me go as if I meant nothing.. I wasn't worth it to him to be honest with me to not betray me to not try to work it out. I think I need to hear flat out from him " I don't want you, I want her" I wanted him to be the one. I love him. I kno he doesn't deserve me and I shouldn't settle but this rejection and the feeling of not being wanted us really taking a toll on me.

aww am so sorry to ear this and wow this guy sounds like he dosent care ..hun let him go you cant force anyone to be with you he cheated he should have been the one beging you to take him back ..he dosent care so dont care about him girl let him go.. let him go be with the girl he cheated on you with and dont worry he will cheat on her too beacuse he is a cheater ..but LET HIM GO HE DOSENT CARE HE DONT LOVE YOU FIND A MAN THAT WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT I KNOW ITS HARD BUT KEEP YOUR SELF RESPECT

• Like 2

and yes your worth fighting for ......the right guy will

• Author
I'm going through the same thing. Today I am going back and forth between being hurt about it and not caring as much about this.

I broke up with him because of things he was doing wrong in our relationship, and yet he still isn't fighting for me, despite the last time I saw him he was still normal and affectionate telling me he loved me etc etc

You read on these forums and things about girls who go NC and the guys start texting non stop begging for another chance etc and I'm sitting there wondering why my guy only put in the effort to send one text in 2 and a half weeks!

It is infuriating and makes you feel really not special and it just takes a bit s**t on your self esteem i know, but you know what, he is an EX for a reason - you gotta play that one over and over again in your head, and him acting like an uncaring jerk when you've ended your relationship should only justify to you that he doesn't deserve you anyway!

If they're too stupid/selfish/lazy to not realize what they've lost then that's too bad for them!

Yes, ur right. I just want this pain to go away!! I just have to be strong I guess. It just sucks when you thought the world of someone and they let you down.

• Author
aww am so sorry to ear this and wow this guy sounds like he dosent care ..hun let him go you cant force anyone to be with you he cheated he should have been the one beging you to take him back ..he dosent care so dont care about him girl let him go.. let him go be with the girl he cheated on you with and dont worry he will cheat on her too beacuse he is a cheater ..but LET HIM GO HE DOSENT CARE HE DONT LOVE YOU FIND A MAN THAT WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT I KNOW ITS HARD BUT KEEP YOUR SELF RESPECT

Thank you.. I kno I have to just accept it. I know time will heal but boy does it hurt like hell right now.. I'm driving myself crazy everything reminds me if him I'm creating scenarios in my head if them together uggghhh. : (

Thank you.. I kno I have to just accept it. I know time will heal but boy does it hurt like hell right now.. I'm driving myself crazy everything reminds me if him I'm creating scenarios in my head if them together uggghhh. : (

yeah i know how you feel girl dont text or call him anymore set him free ..this happen to me last year he cheated then left me for this girl and i stop texting or talking to him i just set him free he dident care or loved me it was very hard because i was in love with this guy but you cant love someone that dont love you i accept it .then a month after i stop texting or talking to him he left the girl and tryed to get back with me but by then i dident like or cared for him anymore i had met a great wonderful guy that i was getting to know so i told him good luck with his life and goodbye i dont want him back..so you have to let go i know it hurts like hell but let someone go that dont care for you ..he chose to be with someone eles so LET HIM GO ..you will meet the right man that will never pick another woman over you or cheat on you

• Like 1
lilmiscassie92

You need to change your mindset on this situation. I have been here before. But you need to keep reminding yourself that you are a catch and someone will be soo happy to be with you one day and will never do those things to you. Forget this guy. Delete his contact info and move on. I know it's easier said than done, but it's easier to wipe your hands of this now than to drag it on or try to be with someone who might do this to you again.

• Like 1
  • Author
You need to change your mindset on this situation. I have been here before. But you need to keep reminding yourself that you are a catch and someone will be soo happy to be with you one day and will never do those things to you. Forget this guy. Delete his contact info and move on. I know it's easier said than done, but it's easier to wipe your hands of this now than to drag it on or try to be with someone who might do this to you again.

Your right, I'm glad I found out it about now rather than later. I do it to myself I sit here and meditate on the wrong things listen to sad songs going on the other girls social networks. even if he were to come back to me.. Everything that's needed in a relationship trust, respect, etc.. Is gone. I wouldn't even feel special or secure.. I just wish I could forward to that time. The time where I'll look back on this and say what the heck was I thinking!!!

Your right, I'm glad I found out it about now rather than later. I do it to myself I sit here and meditate on the wrong things listen to sad songs going on the other girls social networks. even if he were to come back to me.. Everything that's needed in a relationship trust, respect, etc.. Is gone. I wouldn't even feel special or secure.. I just wish I could forward to that time. The time where I'll look back on this and say what the heck was I thinking!!!

yeah girl you have to teach your self to stop worring and stressing over him go out with your friends and do fun stuff and try try your best to stop thinking about them soon you will forget about them ,,move on with your life ...think about it is he worring and stressing over you ,,,NO hes not .so why should you

Im a guy, Ive read your post, This is so stupid, Why you want someone to beg for you?

If he is sorry and tried to fix issues then there should be no problem. If you want to see someone begging and pleading just because he did one mistake, Its very very wrong. You don't dump someone just to see them doing that because everyone has self respect.

He is doing right that he is not doing what you want him to do (begging and pleading). When some weak guys do that, girls emotionally feel better. If you really love him you should sort out stuff otherwise (Eg by talking)

I know how much it hurts! Its almost unbearable, but you know what? You deserve SOO much better than that.

I wouldn't take back my ex knowing that I was cheated on because subconsciously, I wouldn't be able to give it my all knowing that I was betrayed.

You are worth way more than that POS and you should value yourself higher. Stop talking to him and do not give him any time. Focus on yourself and hang out with your friends. I cannot believe how much faster I am being healed from doing that.

Best of luck to you!

• Like 1
Sorry for interrupting, Hey taya cant I send u message...I wanted to ask u smthing?

hey... yeah send me one i just dont know how we going to tho ? lol i cant pm on here i tryed to but it wont let me .i wish there was a way i could send you my email??

Edited by taya

Right, so you broke up with him and now you're expecting him to come chasing after you? If you dumped him then why is it his job to chase you? You made you're position quite clear, you didn't want him, why would you want him to come beggin after you? If you want him back it's your job to chase after him. Sorry, just don't get it...

Yup taya that be fine...u can send me pm....try it plz...

no it wont let me i just tryed it say this when i tryed .....taya, you do not have permission to access this page ..go on your post now so i can tell you about it the one we were talking on the last time

Edited by taya

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If two people are going NC, I thought the dumper should be the one to initiate contact