got rejected, now what?

she broke up with me almost 3 months ago. since the break up i said that i agreed with her decision. After that i went LC (she studies in the same university than me and we have the same group of friends). I did LC till' a few weeks ago.

After the break up we ocassionally talked ( if she texted, i ignored it and never responded). she said to everyone that she missed me, even she tweeted emo stuff! never searched things about her, friends just told me those things!

After i heard all those things, she wanted closure, and i accept it (well... i had no escape!). she did crazy stuff like auto-invite herself to my brother's birthday!!!

she was all nice to me and i got confused... i started to "feel" again, so! a few days ago i confront her and asked her what we wanted from me! i told her that i still care about her and i wanted to know if she feels the same. She just told me that i have to move on, that she broke up with me because she thought it was the best for me, she also said that in the future we could get back together and bla bla bla...

im confuse!... what should i do? i actually didn't feel heartbroken, didn't cried... she told me i was HER BEST FRIEND! lol! i dont want to be "her friend". if i come back with her; great! if i dont, well.. i dont want anything!...

almost 8 months together! the reason she broke up with me was really stupid and non-sense! we had discussions but anything serious!

she told me i was HER BEST FRIEND! lol! i dont want to be "her friend". if i come back with her; great! if i dont, well.. i dont want anything!..

1. It was only 8 months.

2. You laugh at being her best friend? And she obviously was not yours? I believe that you should be each others best friends. If you are together a long time and are not, something is wrong. They should know more about you than your "other" best friends.

3. You seem to be indifferent and that is a good attitude going into it; Doesn't matter if you get back together or not. She obviously cares about you.

4. You never use the word "love", which is fine but that is why you don't care so much.

I would put it on her shoulders, as she left you. Let her come up front and tell you she made a mistake and wants to talk. She is obviously thinking about you. Just don't make it harder on either party, it is not fair.

• Author
1. It was only 8 months.

2. You laugh at being her best friend? And she obviously was not yours? I believe that you should be each others best friends. If you are together a long time and are not, something is wrong. They should know more about you than your "other" best friends.

3. You seem to be indifferent and that is a good attitude going into it; Doesn't matter if you get back together or not. She obviously cares about you.

4. You never use the word "love", which is fine but that is why you don't care so much.

I would put it on her shoulders, as she left you. Let her come up front and tell you she made a mistake and wants to talk. She is obviously thinking about you. Just don't make it harder on either party, it is not fair.

1- i know it was only 8 months, that's enough time to care about and like a person

2- i laugh about being her best friend because, for me; there is two kind of people, the one you love as a couple and the one that will be there always for you. A friend will stand by me side no matter what happen, an ex will probably find somebody else sooner or later. if she finds somebody else i'll get hurt! she certainly knows a lot about me, i know a lot about her too. I said once that she was my best friend, that concept is getting corrupt has time passes.

3- I know that she cares about me, and i care about her, BUT! i want her as my girlfriend, i could never imagine to see her with another guy, that will destroy me for sure.

4- I dont use the word "love" because is a HUGE word for me to use. but, that doesn't mean that i don't care about her, i really do.

I dont understand, if she cares about me, why she rejected me? isn't a mistake to be friend of her? i would love to be by her side again, i just dont want to make a mistake...