Going to meet up today

Im going to meet up with my ex today its been a couple of weeks which we agreed on meeting after breaking up but she seems to be being so blunt with me so already preparing for the worse, How shall I be towards her ?? What should I say if I love her(obviously I should not say this as it may push her away more) , I actually dont have a clue so any help is appreciated ?? My previous thread explains what actually happened before all this. Thank you

Im going to meet up with my ex today its been a couple of weeks which we agreed on meeting after breaking up but she seems to be being so blunt with me so already preparing for the worse, How shall I be towards her ?? What should I say if I love her(obviously I should not say this as it may push her away more) , I actually dont have a clue so any help is appreciated ?? My previous thread explains what actually happened before all this. Thank you

You say, "look B****. You either want me or you don't. Bang bang." IF she doesn't want you you move on lol. :)

advice : play it cool but be friendly,invite her to talk but never reveal your goal,keep the conversation short but emotional..hopefully u have been improving yourself lately..although i doubt its enough

TD

• Like 1

I dont think 2 weeks is enough time for you to go through the grieving process and learn about yourself. Ive been 1 month NC, and the first 2 weeks I was in so much pain that I dont know what I was thinking. Weeks 2-4 I started getting a lot more perspective about myself and things that I need to work on to make ME better.

I think you will have better chance if you ever want to get back with her if you say you are not ready to see her yet and actually take time away from her to see what you want with her and yourself.

In the 2 weeks you have probably just been obsessing about this meeting and not being able to work on yourself.