Ex coming around again...

Hi everybody. Need a little support/advice. My Ex broke up with me about a month ago (2 years together, mid twenties). I was pretty torn up for the first few weeks, but have been getting better, thanks to reading a lot here. So I started the no contact, more to get on with my life, and she starts coming back around. We just had a long talk which culminated with us discussing our situtation. The long and short of it, I love her a lot, she told me she needed time/space. While we were apart, I know she was seeing an Ex - not sure if anything happened, I doubt it, but you can never be 100%. We were clearly broken up so...

I bring this up while talking with her, about how I thought that was wrong, seeing an Ex so quickly after our falling out. And all I get is "I'm judging her" and this and that. Now I know I'm at partly at fault for our situation, but am I wrong here. There's a part of me that wants her back terribly, and another part saying, you've already started to heal, move on. It won't ever be easy, so do it now. I feel like things weren't going so hot with us, she checked the grass on the other side of the fence, and is now deciding maybe we were greener. What do you think? Am I being paranoid - or should I take a stand here and keep trying to get on with my life?

I think what it boils down to, I was very hurt. She initiated a lot of the "break up" and I feel betrayed/hurt, the ex makes that worse. But I do love her and we're good together... Perhaps take some time to myself now, as she requested a month ago to sort things out on my own? Thanks everyone.

I feel you but I mean you have to move on. She is doing her. My ex is doing him and I wanted him back and sometimes I still do. But see I am back out dating and chilling to meet new people. Do it now while you want to. Cause for real love can make you do some crazy things. Like sit around and wait for her. I was doing that for my ex but never mind I am having fun again.

Takes two to tango. If she has not changed, then nothing has changed. If you want her back and she wants to come back, then ok. But I would think she needs to be sincere. As for her ex... I don't think that's a big deal if her heart loves you. But if she isn't sure, then you have a problem.

I personally think it is wonderful that you are moving forward with healing. Regardless of what she does, you will be the better for it. Don't accept less than you deserve and stay true to your principals.

Maybe she is just good friends with the ex, and it could be she went to him for support after the breakup. Is there a reason you don' t trust her?