Difference between being dumped and being dumped for someone else

After very painful BU,I started reading so many threads on this and other forums.

So when the dumper leaves dumpee,because of some reasons,when dumpee go to NC,dumper miss the dumpee and there are maybe more chances for reconciliation.

But when dumper leaves for someone else(like my ex did),that's most painful kind of BU,because that hits dumpees self esteem even more.In that case NC can help dumpee to heal,but the dumper is not going to miss dumpee.My ex never admitted his new gf,he acted like I am annoying him,and when I first went on NC he felt some relief of getting rid of me.That's what most of them do in"grass is greener syndrome"or whatever.In that case is maybe the best to let them go,wish them luck,and never ever have anything with them.Another thing they like is attention of dumpee,so their signals have to be totally ignored.And best revenge if dumpee ever run into dumper,just indifference.

My opinion.

I dumped my ex after she told me she had cheated.

2 weeks later we are talking about the possibility of reconciliation.

She says "No".

Did she dump me? Or was my original dumping still standing? lol I suppose you can't get dumped when there is no relationship.

Still, I hated the way she got control that day. Ever since she's had it but I'm trying to take it back with NO CONTACT. So when she comes crawling, I can tell her where to go.

• Author

Don't tell me about that control and power my ex had when he was dumping me,if I could turn back time,I would erase all begging and crying I did...mine wasn't even man enough to admit me for cheating,I had to hear it from other people,he never admitted me,and 4 months after BU he already lives with her...Let it go,we deserve much better then cheaters.

It doesn't matter either way, because either way they are telling you they arent as happy with you as they think they could be with someone else one day, rather that be the next day or a few months in the future it's all the same.