Does he love me or is he still playing with my heart!!!!

Mrsballbreaker

OK, heres the situation. I have a 7 month old son. His father and I broke up this past december due to the fact the Jason (my sons dad and ex) was talking to other girls behind my back. Well, 3 days ago he broke up with his newest girlfriend and told me that he still loves me and wants us to be a family again. I am still in love with him and want to make things work. We decided to start out as friends, but with the emotions still there, we started saying I Love You's again and he told me he wouldnt date anyone through-out our friendship period. Well, this morning he called me and said that he wanted to talk about us. He told me that he thought we were moving too fast and that he might date other girls he didnt know. I was suppose to be talking to this other guy, but when we started back up he told his sister to tell Bud, the other guy, that he was out of the picture. So now Im pissed bc I feel like he is playing with my emotions again. I dont know what to do. Should I step in and take control of the situation and just move on, or do I trust him (hes constantly lied to me about crap, but says hes changed, w/e) and think that hes doing it for the good of our relationship. I dont know what to do. I know he talks to other girls online, so Im thinking he just decided that he wanted to date more, but I dont know how a guy thinks. He also told me that he was worried that we would get involved again and he would be keeping me from the guy Im suppose to really be with. I would like a guys opinion on this. Please help me, I think I know what I should do....leave him alone, but I dont want to end it if it could really work between us eventually. My heart depends on my decision.

Personally i think that you have already decided for yourself

e.g(hes constantly lied to me about crap, but says hes changed, w/e)

You are probably only asking this question because you are thinking or your son and that it would be good for him to have his dad there.

I don't think he really does love you like he says he does as he is going on other dates.

And im sure you could find someone better someone you can start fresh with.

• Author
Mrsballbreaker

You are right, deep down I dont want to be with him anymore. Although I do love him dearly, I want to be with someone who shares that love with me. That would be the best thing for my son....a loving, honest family. Thank you for your reply.