i want to prove i'm sorry and that i'm serious about our relationship?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/340625-i-pretending-someone-else

this is the original post so that i don't have to retype everything. my boyfriend sent me a long text today basically saying he cannot and will not try to forgive me in the 48 hours of what's happened. he says it might take even weeks and i'm sorta prepared for that.

i just want to know how can i prove to him i'm legit about our relationship? i would apologise face to face but i don't think he'd be up for seeing me. we are due to spend the day together on the 25th and if it still goes ahead then i will spend all day apologising to him.

if you read my original post i've never done something like that before and it's totally not in my nature to lie so i have no idea how to handle this situation. i know i've broken my boyfriends trust and i know he needs his time alone but i need to know how to prove that i do love him?

i can't keep texting him as that will push him further away and he lives a few miles away from me so i don't know if i should randomly show up at his house (don't think it's a grand idea) but i feel the need that i really need to prove to him i'm legit about us and that i can win back his trust but how?

also my boyfriend said he would like to be friends before trying to continue any sort of relationship. from a male point of view, what does that even mean?

Actions speak louder than words.. and it takes time to accept/overcome etc..

I'd come out and tell you straight up to talk to him and tell him the petty little attention/accepting seeking reasons ( I can say this cause i've been so cheap too) you did it. And let him know you really regret how stupid you were.

I know this comes off as self-degrading, cause you should be. it's shows you know you aren't perfect, and he needs to see that.

Leave him alone, stop pestering him. It has only been 48 hours. You obviously have some issues that require professional help. That sounds harsh but until you overcome what has been done to you in the past you will never thrive positively in any relationship. So all of your I am sorrys really is basically hysterical bonding. Give him space. If he wants to talk to you he will contact you. Until then, work on your issues.