What are your thoughts on this Facebook status posted by my ex?

'Sad but slightly drunk to say the least'

We broke up a week ago so I can't help but wonder if this is about me. This is probably a bit of a silly question really but I'm mostly wondering what his motivations are with putting that online. Does he want me to see it and know that he's sad? If that's the case then why has he not contacted me since our break up?

the day my ex kicked me out his facebook status was "this has been the worst day of my life". Try figuring that one out.

SoConfusedAndInShock

you cant really say what exactly it means unless he tells you himself soon or later. He's probably hurt over the BU and that's his way of letting you know if he knows you'll see it on fb. IDK im just making an assumption, which btw is NEVER good lol don't read to much into it.(i've been doing that and its driving me crazy)

if he was so hurt and want/wanted you he'll find a way to reach out and show it to you more than a status.

the question is: why are you still reading his facebook status? why is he not blocked?

see Art Critic post above ^

Maybe he really is sad, just because they may have been the one to end the relationship doesn't mean they are thrilled about it either. But as others have said the real issue is that you are still looking at his FB. That will only get you hurt. If he ever comes up with anything he really wants to know that you read, he would have to say it directly to you. Anything less than that is not for you to worry about.