G.I.G.S dumper vs Rotten person

After being on LS for a while now I am still trying to put my thoughs on this in order and if anyone wants to add/subtract from it go right ahead.

I think I have learned quite a bit about GIGS and breaking up and getting back together and what makes a person want to leave you and want you back.

I have realized there are 5 different kinds of breakups.

1. You get dumped because the person you are with is no longer in love with or hates you

2. Person loves you but you are just such a sucky person they have no choice but to leave you

3. GIGS where the person falls out of love with you(usually because someone else made them think they were much better than you) but then after growing/realizing that you were much better than they thought you were they come running back.

4. Person dumps you because they can. They are selfish and know you aren't going anywhere anytime soon and they wanna go out and have fun with someone else for a while but have no intention of letting you get away anyways. I think these people are horrible and "take advantage" of your love.

5. Person dumps you to "straighten you out" or "wake you up" I guess manipulating you into being the person they want you to be instead of letting you be you. I think sometimes they have your best interest in mind but its still a crappy way to manipulate someone.

Anyways I think sometimes we hope that our person is going through 3 or 5 but they are just rotten people and doing number 4. I think myself I was hoping that it was just gigs or she was trying to straighten me out but in reality she was a horrible person and "taking advantage" of my love? She actually told me about a month or so after we broke up "wouldn't it be great if we found each other again" Then she told me she had no intention of dating anyone and also suggested that I should be single for a year too. Meanwhile while she is telling me she was loving the single life and "finding herself" she had a new guy all along.

pathetic1999

I disagree I think there are many more complicated type issues that arise that can cause a breakup.