Ex is showing some interest

So my ex rang me today who dumped me a month ago, i know i shouldnt of answered but i did because i knew it would of been important. She told me about someone in her family has fallen seriously ill and that the first person she thought of to call was me, and she said she thought the only person who could make it better was me i didnt tell her that i would be there for her i am not stupid. She later admitted that the main reason she rang me was to talk to me coz she missed me.

So into the call i told her that since we have broke up i have thought through everything and realised what i done wrong, the only reason why i said all this was because i havent felt right and i needed to get it off my chest to make me feel better. I wasnt inocent in the relationship i used to be a bit of a control freak sometimes i stopped her going to partys with her friends, whenever she went out i used to question her and used to always text her which i heavily regret so much it pushed her away. I also always told her to prove and show to me that she loved me and that which i regret to because it pushed her away aswell. I also used to go away to my aunts and uncles all the time and leave her alone. But she was not inocent she kissed a guy behind my back and a week later dumped me and later led on me twice only to tell me she didnt want to be with me and its over for good.

But she told me she still loves me like she did when we was together she also said she has thought about me every minute of every day since we have been NC ( its only been 3 days), and that the only thing what made her dump me was me being a control freak and expecting to much off her all the time which i regret and i have changed my mindset now. She told me now that i have realised everything what i done wrong she thinks a lot more of me as a person and she said she is happy i have realised. At the end of the conversation i knew that she had some interest in me so i thought i would make a move. I asked her if she wanted to go for coffee or for dinner in the future as we both need space right now. She agreed to it happily but mentioned something about me telling her she led me on twice i didnt quite hear what she said:(. She also started asking about a girl who i work with who she thinks i like, she started asking me if i have seen her lately she sounded a bit jelous. But yeah i know guys she is a kinda wierd girl, we could of sorted things out but she said that it was to much for her, but we had a long talk about things what went wrong and how it could have been fixed and she cooperated which i am very happy with, but she said stuff like " atleast in your new relationship u know what to do " so i dont know she gave me mixed signals. When we go out i am planning on doing something what will make her want me back but i dont know what. But what do you guys think? Do you think she wants to get back together?

Edited by Craig16
very happy with, but she said stuff like " atleast in your new relationship u know what to do " so i dont know she gave me mixed signals. When we go out i am planning on doing something what will make her want me back but i dont know what. But what do you guys think? Do you think she wants to get back together?

you kinda fell for a trap. you hadn't talked in only 3 days, and she called sayign she missed talking to you, and then you dumped all the relationship apologies and baggage into the conversation, and now she knows she still has you in her back pocket.

saying "now you know how to handle your next relationship" is subtlety for "i'm not interested in dating you".

however, it's my opinion. i hope you prove me wrong.

• Author
you kinda fell for a trap. you hadn't talked in only 3 days, and she called sayign she missed talking to you, and then you dumped all the relationship apologies and baggage into the conversation, and now she knows she still has you in her back pocket.

saying "now you know how to handle your next relationship" is subtlety for "i'm not interested in dating you".

however, it's my opinion. i hope you prove me wrong.

Yeah maybe, but the least i can do is try and get it back. If it fails then atleast i can say i tried, and i will know then to move on. She loves me and i know she does so ive got that to my advantage.

Yeah maybe, but the least i can do is try and get it back. If it fails then atleast i can say i tried, and i will know then to move on. She loves me and i know she does so ive got that to my advantage.

she may, but that's not to your advantage, it's to hers. it means she knows she can string you along and you'll follow blindly.

THAT'S what you need to avoid doing. if there's no challenge, she'll have no interest. if you're there at her beck and call while NOT dating you, why would she need to date you?

you see what i'm saying?