Great, she just tweeted "Being single sucks when you know exactly who you want."

PropertyChaser

Fantastic. I've spent the last 3 days being told why she can't be with me right now. What a mind game.

StrangeBehaviors
Fantastic. I've spent the last 3 days being told why she can't be with me right now. What a mind game.

Well you can always go the ever recommended and popular No Contact.

I'm gonna' go outside of this and tell you to think about sending her something that makes no sense first.

Like....."Love is like candles...." And never explain it further. :p

• Like 2

whats the story behind you two?

...she just tweeted "Being single sucks when you know exactly who you want."

10 bucks says it's some other dude.

• Like 4
  • Author
PropertyChaser

That's my first suspicion to be honest. Honestly, I'm reserving judgement.

• Author
PropertyChaser
whats the story behind you two?

We'd been dating for about 3 months, the last week and a half or so things have been weird...

Namely, I'd be somewhere near where she was and say I'd stop by and say say Hello and she'd try to dissuade me from coming by.

Bailing on some loose plans we had, ending up near my house at the beach but not telling me about it, just.. kind of being dodgy.

I asked her about it last week and she said the reason why she didn't encourage me to come out was because she was with her best friend whom she knows really overwhelms me (the girl is an incessant chatter box and I can't deal with it, especially when she has been drinking).

Anyway when we were out on Friday at the Avicii concert she kept running off and talking to people, or telling me she was going to check her coat and not come back, and I'd be left standing there like a total idiot.

Eventually I just kind of got upset with her, told her that I didn't really have time to deal with this (I've got a bunch of other stuff going on in my life, family, work and school) and that it was really frustrating to me that on our one night out in a couple of weeks her friend dictated the night and that I didn't really get to spend any time with her.

She more or less said that she feels like she's in a tug of war between me and her friend, and that her friend's life is a mess, and she doesn't see her having the time or energy to deal with everything and that it's overwhelming. That she still really cares for me... and we haven't talked for the last day or two.

The only counterpoint I have to USMC is that she's been spending 4 nights a week with me and working every other night so she wouldn't really have had time to meet anyone else.

She also dropped 200 bucks for the avicii tickets.. and another 40 for the after party tickets just because she knew I was disappointed I didn't get to see him in Las Vegas.

I know she's a not much of a person that likes to deal with drama (who does?) So I've chosen to lust leave her alone.

Xjusticenlossx

Good for you to reserve judgement! Thats an insecure response. Just take the time to improve yourself...she is definitely going tocome around. Then on friday...just put a treat up saying..."omg...what a great night out (@ what ever is your favorite lounge) and saw dark knight rises with a good friend". Curiousity...killed...the...cat.. :)

Geez, games games games.

How old is this girl...12?

Start dating somebody more age appropriate and block the X.

Good for you to reserve judgement! Thats an insecure response. Just take the time to improve yourself...she is definitely going tocome around. Then on friday...just put a treat up saying..."omg...what a great night out (@ what ever is your favorite lounge) and saw dark knight rises with a good friend". Curiousity...killed...the...cat.. :)

that reeks of desperation. sounds like high school type stuff..

That's my first suspicion to be honest. Honestly, I'm reserving judgement.

I didn't know there was any confusion. You can bet your lefty that it's another guy or she would be knocking on your door right now.

Eddie Edirol

Oh yeah, she's done with you. based on your last thread about this girl, she lost interest, and since shes hot, there definitely is another guy in the picture. And based on what you said about her and you last thread, you are contributing to the problem. Actually, she didnt bring up titles after 2 months, I would take that as she wasnt really into you in the first place.

Also, before you, she might have started trying to date the guy she is after now, he blew her off, and she started dating you. Which could explain why this didnt last 3 months. She might have used you as a something to do in the meantime until she gets who she really wants.

Edited by Eddie Edirol