best revenge against those who broke your heart*is

The best revenge against those who broke your heart*is demonstrate that you are perfectly capable of being happy without her/him?

is that true? or is it just a simple block or delete from facebook, ignore the crap out of them?

he best revenge is to lead a DAMN good life. Yes. But, the thing is, you need to make improvements in your life while you're down, but you are definately NOT OUT. If you haven't finished school? Finish it. Change your hairstyle and your wardrobe. Join a gym and get in the best shape of your life. Girls (or guys) are going to notice the new you! And the complements will definately help your self esteem. If you have a low paying job, get a better paying one where you can meet all of your bills and put some away that you can use to buy new things or go on that vacation that you've never been on.

Enjoy the new you. And maybe or maybe not; your Ex might hear about how well you are doing and do you know what? IT'S THEIR LOSS!!!

• Author
he best revenge is to lead a DAMN good life. Yes. But, the thing is, you need to make improvements in your life while you're down, but you are definately NOT OUT. If you haven't finished school? Finish it. Change your hairstyle and your wardrobe. Join a gym and get in the best shape of your life. Girls (or guys) are going to notice the new you! And the complements will definately help your self esteem. If you have a low paying job, get a better paying one where you can meet all of your bills and put some away that you can use to buy new things or go on that vacation that you've never been on.

Enjoy the new you. And maybe or maybe not; your Ex might hear about how well you are doing and do you know what? IT'S THEIR LOSS!!!

sounds nice. easier said than done but no other choice.

still did not say if its better to block or delete?

In all honesty Both, i did it in stages, but that was part of my process

You MUST block them for sure, more for your than they're benefit.

After i moved on from the utterly distraught missing them stages and my life was taking its turn for the super awsome stuff i realised how little facebook mattered and how much it holds people back from living...

Facebook is for lonely self absorbed people, you have a phone and you give your number to anyone you want to speak to, you can phone them anytime and if there worth knowing they will pick up, what do you need facebook for?

:p

AlexanderJames

I wouldnt say NC is a form of revenge, just more of an "Im doing whats best for me". Because lets face it we hate NC more than the person we are ignoreing most of the time.

The best revenge is to lead a happy, succeful life without them. Be better than you ever could be with them. Show them that they did nothing but hold you back and that your better off without them :)

Hey, there,

The best revenge really is going forward with your life and taking the best out of it. What about if the break up was horrible and broke you to pieces? In this case you will have to carry a huge burden with you and you will want to see your ex miserable also. You will hold this grudge inside you...

Live your best life!

But if you want to play it rough there is one perfect way that I'll share with you. But remember that maybe it is not worth it.

If your ex is a female and she left you for someone else in a brutal way maybe she deserves it.

Do you know what a "honey trap" is? When a spouse hires nice woman or man to test the loyalty of the signifficant other? You can do something like that.

Wait in total silence for the honeymoon to pass away, 3-4 monts, a year, you judge it.

Then, hire an attractive woman who will be ready to lay with this guy you were left for. SHe must be cute and able to seduce him, there are this type of girls, believe me... She will know how to get him in bed- in a club, through facebook chat, everything will seem natural and random. The chance the fool will bite are almost 100%, believe me.

Hire a housing where she would invite him, put hidden cameras in advance. There is chance they might not go in the house, so she should also have a camera on her. For example there are cameras in the shape of a cloth button, a medallion, whatever... She will have to mind filming the act, if it goes there. You follow my line, I know. :)

After that get the recording and make a fake facebook account- send the file to her and everyone connected with her- parents, sisters, cousins, friends, whomever you wish. You must send it to your real facebook profile also. Remember- you must be anonymous and act as if you have nothing to do with that.

Do you imagine your ex's face? You will triumph after that. Well, if all goes as planned your ex or her friends might contact you. Then you say that "what goes around comes around" and you were left for this one... SHe will suffer and wish she never left someone like you who wouldn't do such thing to her.

THIS IS NOT A WAY TO GET HER BACK! THIS IS A WAY TO TAKE REVENGE!

I DO NOT KNOW THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IF THIS IS ILLEGAL- PLEASE IGNORE MY ADVICE!

OTHERWISE YOU WILL CARRY THE RESPONSIBILITY YOURSELF.

Remember also- even if you do not do anything, sooner or later it will hit them. Everything is just a matter of time- something unpleasant in any relationship will appear and her/his new one is not exclusion.

My genuine advice is live your life and be convinced that it's a matter of time for them to get what they deserve.

If your ex left you and started dating someone else months after that- you must not interfere in any way...

Thank you and please do not criticize me, I was asked for a way to take revenge and just shared a way to do that. ;)

The best goal is to reach a point where you don't feel a need for revenge.

As long as you feel the need or the desire to affect your ex - whether to impress, to surprise, to make jealous, or to hurt - your emotions and your energy are still tied to your ex. As long as you are tied to your ex, you are moving forward in your life while looking backward. Not a good way to make progress.

Some will say "but it makes me feels so good...." How much sense does it make to rely on anything related to your ex to make you feel good?

My goal wasn't to exhibit hatred; my goal was to reach indifference.

todreaminblue
The best revenge against those who broke your heart*is demonstrate that you are perfectly capable of being happy without her/him?

is that true? or is it just a simple block or delete from facebook, ignore the crap out of them?

Its the reverse psychology thing to yourself and even though it starts out as revenge look at me dontcha want me back now it ends up hey......i am actually really enjoying myself and feel grrrrreat so becomes less about the demonstration and more about the good living and bettering yourself.....which is more attractive for sure isnt that when exes seem to resurface?.

As far as block delete or nc sometimes that isn't possible ......kids involved, work together etc, so unfortunately for some it isn't that simple delete button.So getting the best out of life for yourself and love sounds like a plan to me.......deb