She doesn't want to talk to me and wants me to leave her alone...one problem

She (ex-fiance) doesn't want to talk to me and she wants me to leave her alone. Only problem is we have a son together. Barely a month old.

If she is unwilling to be fair about this, I know I will need to jump through some legal hoops. Those are never fun.

My ex-wife doesn't tell me I can't see our kids. She knows how important it is to myself as well as the children.

Sure my new son can't talk yet. The few times I did talk to him he was fussing until he heard my voice.. His first long nap was half on my chest and in the crook of my arm. I didn't move a muscle...

This is not easy for me, I take having children as a serious relationship. I have 1 step daughter and 7 biological children. I set the count at 8. I raised my step daughter from the time she was 3 months old.

I don't just sleep with any woman. Rare in a guy I know. But I am very picky about who I share my body with, and I thought this woman was may soul mate. We could practically finish each others sentences. We ate the same things even when we weren't together, and without the other knowing that's what the other had.

2 days after she ended it, she posted on a site that she had a date. I myself, have been loyal to her even during the 6 to 9 break ups we've had. (I say fights because that's what using ended things each and every time.) Even this last time. She had the nerve (while we were on one of our break ups) to ask my ex-wife if I would cheat!! Of all the things I would do, my ex told her that she was 99.9% sure that's the last thing I would do. I told my ex-fiance that very thing. I am loyal.

I'm loyal to my friends, my job and my relationships.

The week after she broke up with me, I didn't sleep for 5 days. I was a wreck. I worked so many hours those days. I went into work early left very late, and usually worked 10 to 12 hours a day. With no slowing down. It took drinking to stop me. Drinking and Medication.

I still can't sleep unless I drink. I miss my son. And all this is literally killing me, because now all I have is work. And I work 10 to 12 hours 5 and 6 days a week. Lifting and move heavy items all night with 3 compressed degenerative disks.

This break up has me so mentally messed up, that I am willing to work my body to the breaking point, to total melt down.

The worst is that she doesn't want me to talk to my son because "he can't talk" as told to me through my ex-wife from my ex-fiance.

I'm going to leave this to the more experienced on here as not been in that situation.....but she must open the lines of communication for your child's sake, this is so wrong!

I've more or less just been reading other member's stories as of late, but you appeared to need some help and since you were getting few answers and I can relate at the same time, I thought I would sign in for a change and try to help you out.

I just read what you had to say and let me start by telling you that I've been through similar circumstances before and that your best avenue is through the court system if she's not going to be mature about this. Since you are the biological father, you have a right to see your son and the courts will see it that way too. It might take a little while to get through the system, but bear with it and you shall prevail my friend.

My son's mother and I had our issues, which we ended up in court over and today I see my son every weekend, Thursday through Monday and have half custody/placement. His mother is the farthest thing from my mind, as far as a relationship is concerned. You will eventually see it the same, regardless of how you feel at the present time. Besides, why would you want to be with someone who could be so cold? You're better than that and you deserve someone who's willing to put in the effort to make it work, rather than run the other direction when a problem emerges.

Take care bud!