Narcissistic exs

oh mine definite crossed that path. He was so full of himself that it was pathetic! As another person has said here, run as fast as you can!

Mine was a narcissist because she apparently could do no wrong, and everything was always my fault when it came down to it in the end... She is still at that point, and I believe is going through GIGS sooo yep a whole bunch of wonderful! LMAO

I believe an ex of mine was. Very self absorbed, the whole world was about him and no one else - which made it a little difficult to have a relationship with him!

When I think back now, he was very 'jokey' which I like, but to the point of NEVER directly answering a question to do with emotions.

A certain level of narcissism is healthy - we should love ourselves, take responsibility for ourselves etc, but its when it's extreme that it creates problems - although a real narcissist would never see that!:)

• Like 1

Narcissism =

Getting slugged with a board to the point of bruising on my arm and body...then her telling me I need to stop provoking her and it's "our" problem we need to resolve. Imagine if the situation were reversed. Nuff said.

He tells me we will never get back together because I screwed up.. (i apologized, and apparently he did not forgive me) it wasnt me cheating or anything.. so yeah i screwed up and therefore we will never get back together..

Ok my question is?? why do you still call me? talk to me? want to know what im up to? want to hang out with me?

If i was really that bad of a person.. move the **** on!

If his words dont match up his actions he is def an assclown!

to control you, manipulate you and hijack you emotionally.

What else ...

He tells me we will never get back together because I screwed up.. (i apologized, and apparently he did not forgive me) it wasnt me cheating or anything.. so yeah i screwed up and therefore we will never get back together..

Ok my question is?? why do you still call me? talk to me? want to know what im up to? want to hang out with me?

If i was really that bad of a person.. move the **** on!

If his words dont match up his actions he is def an assclown!

to control you, manipulate you and hijack you emotionally.

What else ...

Are you serious??? Are men really that heartless?

Anyway long story short. I gained some self-respect and left myself. And when he tried again I said no

Havent herd from him since.. been 3 months.

Are you serious??? Are men really that heartless?

Its the nature of the beast. These types of narcissistic "people" only want whats best for them (and if you can provide it for them too). Its a shame that a lot of us don't know it until AFTER we enter into a relationship with them. :/

I did the same thing as you. He didn't deserve the benefit of being my friend or even having conversation with me. Anything he said was BS anyway, so I told him to take a hike lol.

Its the nature of the beast. These types of narcissistic "people" only want whats best for them (and if you can provide it for them too). Its a shame that a lot of us don't know it until AFTER we enter into a relationship with them. :/

I did the same thing as you. He didn't deserve the benefit of being my friend or even having conversation with me. Anything he said was BS anyway, so I told him to take a hike lol.

Yes well they act different in the beginning. And then change later. I mean i thought my ex ex was horrible for ignoring me but honestly in the end i realized he was a good person because he apologized for hurting me either way so he could have closure. but never kept the communication going and was in a new relationship. As for me ex he did the opposite. Breaks up with me but wants to stay in my life. and the funny thing is he would only call when he needed something. And still to this day i believe he has something good inside him. He is just letting his baggage control his life. And hopefully one day he changes.

My ex narc crossed the line when it involved our kids. Our autistic son did not come home for 3 hrs after his normal time and his dad had the nerve to call me while i was on vacation 2,000 miles away. I ended up delegating a search party with our other kids & calling the police while he sat unmotivated, unconcerned, in the same house with our kids. Thank God our son was in a school concert & forgot to mention it to us so that is why he got home so late.

When I got back home, I confronted his dad about the situation, he denied that he was at fault and that our son was totally responsible for what happened. He did expect me to give him a pat on the back because he said "If I didn't care would I have called you?". Incredible! I'm done stroking his ego and dealing with his self-centered ways. After I kicked him out of my house, he sent an apologetic text the next day. Up to manipulation again...