Should something be done on Valentines?

Ok just a quick question, I'll try and make this short.

My GF of 1yr broke up with me about 2months ago and I'm still in love with her. We seperated on good terms and I know that she still has feelings for me. I ran into her at a function and when she saw me she did a double take and turned bright red. She really looked flusterd. It took her a couple of seconds to get Hi out of her mouth.

Well anyway we haven't seen each other or talked to each other in a couple of weeks (we have only talked for a few minutes after the break up).

My question:

I have been thinking about sending her some roses for Valentines Day with a nice card. I wasn't going to make the card sappy or anything like that maybe say "A beautiful woman should always get flowers on Valentines Day". That's it, not even sign my name.

What do you think?

and if you Think I should send the flowers should I send them to her at work on Friday or home on Saturday?

DerangedAngel
I have been thinking about sending her some roses for Valentines Day with a nice card. I wasn't going to make the card sappy or anything like that maybe say "A beautiful woman should always get flowers on Valentines Day". That's it, not even sign my name.

:love::love::love:

I think that sounds wonderful. If I were you, I would send them to her at home on the 14th.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

-Deranged

Are flowers too much???? I mean I did so much for my girl and she left me as well....I want to show her i care

but I always feel like i'm just spinning my wheels. why should I spend money on her, Maybe just a Card and Chocolates?

I don't know.

I think if there's still hope...still real promise...something simple...one rose or something with a handwritten note attached. Something so very simple.

i Think that is really really Really Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! i think every girl would love to recieve flowers or something as a surprise and i bet she wont expect it, i think u should send them but also write ure name on it. i think that even though u guys broke up u guys mustve had a wonderful 1 year relationship and that be a really sweet spontaneous thing to do..if u do it Post of how it turned out...

and i think u should sent them the actual day of valentines!:)

Originally posted by bicylejunk

Are flowers too much???? I mean I did so much for my girl and she left me as well....I want to show her i care

but I always feel like i'm just spinning my wheels. why should I spend money on her, Maybe just a Card and Chocolates?

I don't know.

I think, it just depends on how much do you think she's worth. If you wonder why you should spend money, a card would reflect your feelings more precisely. But flowers would have pleased her much more, I'm pretty sure.

Originally posted by bicylejunk

I don't know.

I think, it just depends on how much do you think she's worth. If you wonder why you should spend money, a card would reflect your feelings more precisely. But flowers would have pleased her much more, I'm pretty sure.

• Author

We did have a great relationship (I thought), and she is definately worth the flowers. I don't think I'm going to put my name on the card though. She should know that there from me but she won't be sure and that should drive her a little crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sending her flowers to play games with her, I love her. I will let you all know what happens.

I was thinking about sending them on Friday because I know some of her friends will be getting flowers and i wanted to make her feel special to.

Hmm.

While this is a good idea in principle, do you know she's not seeing anyone?

I mean, at this point, you have nothing to lose, but just don't expect anything to happen as a result of this.

• Author

I'm pretty sure that she isn't dating anyone at the moment. I can't be completely sure.

Anyway It's like you said, I have nothing to lose. Even if nothing happens out of this, and I'm not expecting anything, It just seems like a nice thing to do. I mean I'm not calling her all the time (maybe twice since the break up) and I'm not stalking her. I'm giving her all the space I can. So I'm thinking that she won't hate me if i send her a few roses on Valentines Day. Well we shall see.

In my situation, I'm pretty sure she's been out once or twice with a new guy, But she

hardly calls now. I want to show her I care, But what if she gets flowers from him and flowers from me....

should that matter? why should I have to upstage the other guy, I mean this is all speculation, she

not be with anyone, i asked her last time we talked and she said no, but i've heard thru mutual friends

that she's been out because they saw her. So I'm not sure. I guess I'll just send some chocolates and a card.

with a nice note...

If Houtre seperated on good terms from his girl, It's pretty clear that he should send something.

With me, Not so sure. If it's over, i always fear I shouldn't push it. She doesn't give me much hope.

Ninja Extrordinaire
If it's over, i always fear I shouldn't push it. She doesn't give me much hope.

I don't think "If" should be in this sentence.

It is commendable to be so geniune, but why put so much energy into a road you already travelled on only to come to an end?

It's been a year already, and IF she's dating other people doesn't that tell you what you should be doing?

If anything, I would just give her a card with nothing sappy written on it, just saying thinking of you today.