Parents a pain... moving on is worse >.<

OffTheEdge

Ok, recently I broke up with my girlfriend (2 years) but it was because her parents broke it off for us. For a while we ignored it but she started losing love for me just because we couldn't be a couple anymore and we eventually lost eachother... Her parents were upset with me because we had underage sex and she was planning on moving out because of what her parents were putting her through. They broke off our relationship on my birthday this year and clearly stated they didnt want me around her. Now it's almost a month and a half later and I still think there's a chance to get back because it was her parents that broke it off... but she's liking this other guy who reminds her of me O_O. now normally I wouldn't mind if it was a year long relationship but I'm probably the most faithful person you'll ever meet so this bothers me alot.

It's practically second nature now to love her and it sucks switching that to not loving any one and it's been driving me crazy! It's confusing me a whole lot even though I probably should just move on... but because of being so faithful it's impossible to move on. All my friends and all of her friends tell me and agree with me that what she did was ****ed up because I was willing to keep the relationship alive but she flat out lied to me about not liking another guy or staying with me until we get out of highschool. Even with their words of encouragement it's still hard to move on just because I'm so faithful and I hate it!

Anyone know a good way to block out memories/feelings for someone? :p because I've tried a lot of different things and no matter what she always sneaks back into my mind >.<