just an all around terrible situation

rocky1399

Ive been seeing this girl for two and a half years and things were amazing but shes leaving for transfering to a university this august. About a month ago she breaks up with me and i come to find out that shes been talking to some one that she met on face book for transfer students. We're from long island and this new guy is from albany. So she goes up to albany for a weekend and this guy sweeps her off her feet, but then she finds out that after she got back to longisland he was seeing another girl. we started hanging out again no title of bf or gf and things were really good. shed always tell me how much she loves and cares about me but i found out that shes still talking to him.... even tho he hurt her by seeing another girl.

we have been hanging out everday being intimate for the past two weeks and then all of a sudden i get a text from her saying that shes sorry but she wants to be with the other guy and that shes sorry...

i dnt understand how someone can do that to some one they love....in my head i keep telling myself that shes just scared and using him to repace our relationship with this new once so going away to school will be easier for her...

she wants to remain friends for her last couple of months but i kno it will just lead to us being intimate again and will end up hurting both of us...can anyone please give me advice...is this just completly messed up of is this somthing that shes doing just becauses shes scared of going away to school...we had somthing special not just dating we were each others best friend too </3 :(

TaraMaiden

so let me get this straight.... she was with you, but seeing another guy, who was seeing another girl...and she'd rather be with the guy who's seeing another girl, rather than be with a guy (you) who is not seeing another girl....

:rolleyes:

It may not seem that way now, but please trust us on this one - she really isn't worth investing any emotional attachment in....

If she can flake on you, with a guy who is clearly flaky himself, and feel that this is a good judgement - really? Hard as it may be, you need to break off all contact, let her go her own flaky way, and find a better path to follow....

She is disloyal - he is disloyal.

They kinda deserve each other, don't you think?

Philosoraptor

She made the choice to leave and you need to respect that and enforce boundaries. If you feel contact with her will just bring more pain then you need to end such contact. Right now your only loyalty belongs to yourself. Treat yourself well and take care of yourself through this process.

• Like 3
Chi townD

I agree. This chick has issues about being alone. She wants to cool her heels with you until she leaves and then once she's gone then so are you. Don't kid yourself. And how is this fair to you? I mean, she sent you a text stating that she made her choice (and it was the other dude). She made a choice to have you out of her life because she values the other guy more than you!She's telling you that she would rather have him. So, let her have him and stop her from using you. Because, that's exactly what she's doing right now.

Start NC on her and stay there.

• Author
rocky1399

thanks for all ur advice its just nice to hear from others wen ur in pain over it.....

we were still trying to remain friends, i understand this is what girls do to keep tabs on you, but then she txted me saying she was really upset. i asked y and she said the other guy told her he loved her, and she said it back to him.

now he lives in upstate ny and she lives on longisland they have only been talking through skye and txting and phone calls and only hung out one time........its really hurtful to hear that she can fall in love after about a month of talking and only hanging out once and then even getting screwed her over by having another girl spend the night over.......i just finally relized that there was nothing left i cnt be associated with her at all and shes not worth my time

shes a great person deep down but obviously too imature and messed up to be in a relationship with anybody

it just feels good to get this all out thanks for listen to my terrible story

BewitchedandBothered
thanks for all ur advice its just nice to hear from others wen ur in pain over it.....

we were still trying to remain friends, i understand this is what girls do to keep tabs on you, but then she txted me saying she was really upset. i asked y and she said the other guy told her he loved her, and she said it back to him.

now he lives in upstate ny and she lives on longisland they have only been talking through skye and txting and phone calls and only hung out one time........its really hurtful to hear that she can fall in love after about a month of talking and only hanging out once and then even getting screwed her over by having another girl spend the night over.......i just finally relized that there was nothing left i cnt be associated with her at all and shes not worth my time

shes a great person deep down but obviously too imature and messed up to be in a relationship with anybody

it just feels good to get this all out thanks for listen to my terrible story

this is why you shouldn't be friends with the ex. She's leaving in August you say? Let her be with her new 'best friend'; you need to get on with healing.

• Author
rocky1399

point taken right now since im so angry i sort feel better its like the anger over too the heart break, but that isnt healthy either. its good to let it out im glad this is a place were ppl dont sugar coat the truth. i kno tomorrow ill be heart broken again and im ready to accept that.

the thing that hurts is i gave everything i had (including losing alot of my friends. i.e. investing every second of time i had with her) which is stupid and lost complete site of my self in the process. which is probly one of the reasons all this took place inthe first place lol. it amazes me that i can see my friends and family break up with there significant other and just be comletly fine and then some of us are completly devistated.

i feel as tho some day in the future we cud reconect and things wud be great but at the same time i dnt wanna entertain the thought because it will make letting go harder

damn the human brain lol nonstop thinking all day is the real killer