EX blocked me on Facebook

EX blocked me on Facebook of 4 days with NC.

Not sure what to make out of this, I still have few things over at her place. She blocked me yesterday, we had removed each other on Facebook 4 days ago.

i bloked my ex from facebook to, for me it was so i dont have her poppin on my facebook or see her comments. it helps alot. it helps to get over the person faster

I was never friends with my ex on facebook so we didn't need to remove each other, however I did block her entirely because we have common friends and I would get the annoying "people you may know" suggestion constantly. I got ticked off looking at her face all the time so I blocked her.

A couple months ago, I was curious so I unblocked her only to find that, based on her profile picture her looks have gone completely downhill since she ended things with me.

So now instead of blocking her, I check out her limited profile almost weekly to remind myself how ugly she currently is. It makes life much easier and sweeter...

So now instead of blocking her, I check out her limited profile almost weekly to remind myself how ugly she currently is. It makes life much easier and sweeter...

hahaha you made my day. First smile in 1 week.. :D

My ex did the same thing, not to get over me but just to be vindictive. FB can bring out the most immature social behavior at times. I think the fact that none of her friends nor family have de-friended me speaks volumes.

My ex did the same thing, not to get over me but just to be vindictive. FB can bring out the most immature social behavior at times. I think the fact that none of her friends nor family have de-friended me speaks volumes.

LOL, yeah some women are like children when they get the divorce they want. Mine did some very juvinile crap as well. It was tough to see a grown middle aged woman act like a spoiled 12 year old girl who just won the lottery.

Mine did me a favor by blocking me. But get this, she blocked her own Son as well. And for no reason apparently. My guess is she did not want us to see what was going on with all her new guy friends on FB.

whichwayisup
EX blocked me on Facebook of 4 days with NC.

Not sure what to make out of this, I still have few things over at her place. She blocked me yesterday, we had removed each other on Facebook 4 days ago.

She probably did it for her own sanity, to make NC easier on her end so she won't fb stalk your page. And you won't look at her page. Also, if you two have mutual friends, then she won't see any comments that you may make on their pages.

Try not to take it the wrong way (malciously)..