soo...how do i get her back? Ideas on a postcard!

soooo shes in love with someone else..but this someone is married and wont leave her husband...how do i get her back?? Theres gotta be a way! Im up for this fight!

Philosoraptor

You don't. Why settle for someone who wants to be with someone else? Work on yourself and find your own path in life.

• Like 1

We understand that. But you can't force anyone to love you. She has to want to be with you also... It cannot be one sided. Both must be happy and want eachother. It will not be truly fulfilling if she is not happy also.

You have to stop with the whole winning her back thing. It doesn't work like it does in the movies unfortunately. What you have to do is move on. Work on yourself and hope she realizes it on her own. Without force.

If you really love her, let her go. Give her a chance to be happy, even if that means not being with you.

Be strong, you can do this.

• Like 1

Damn.... Fluorescent stole mah thunder!

tingleface - she's not your world.

As i recall, you probably had a wonderful world of your own before she appeared on the scene...

that world is still yours.

Our happiness, serenity, peace of mind and inner joy is not, never has been, and never will be, dependent on us having someone to love in our lives.

it depends on us.

While you project desire, neediness, dependence and possession on someone else, your love will have an agenda, and you carry baggage, which has "It's up to you to make me happy!" straps....

The minute you begin to develop confidence, independence and dignity - hell, you won't need the baggage anyway.

Love yourself, unconditionally, the way you love her, and the way you deserve to be loved.

you'll shine though - and soon, this won't seem to be such a big thing...

You can't. A real man knows his limitations.

member previous posting research pays off....

Tingletoes is a lady.... in love with a lady.....

member previous posting research pays off....

Tingletoes is a lady.... in love with a lady.....

Uhmmm...errrr...I'm at a loss for words...but not for long..here we go,let me rephrase it...geee..."You can't. A real non-specific gender person knows their limitations.

...But.....it would seem you don't.

Good try though.... :D

...But.....it would seem you don't.

Good try though.... :D

Right.......

Edited by standtall