My ex blocked me on Facebook

Hi. My ex has blocked me from seeing her status updates or photos on her profile page, but she hasn't removed me. Why?? What is the point of that? I understand that she might want to check up on what I'm doing but...WHY when she obviously doesn't want to have anything to do with me?? We broke up 2 weeks ago and it was not amicable. I sent her a text msg last night, asking her if she was all right (stupid, I know), but got no reply. In fact, she got into her car and took off! Yes, she lives right across the street from me so I know if she's home if her car is there. I thought that was a bit neurotic. It's a really f*cked up situation. Now, my question is should I just delete her from FB? Or am I the one who's neurotic? Thank you.

• Author

She has blocked me from seeing any updates so how can I see that she's dating someone? Also, as I said, she lives right across the street from me. I think preventing myself from looking out the window will prove to be more difficult than deleting her on FB.

I want some insight into why she would block but not delete me. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Who knows but I have thought about going that route with my ex. I don't hate the person, I don't want him to notice we're not friends (I don't care anymore but I did back then)...but at the same time I don't want him to have access to everything I'm sharing, my feelings etc. Maybe she's doing her own thing now and just doesn't feel you need to see it (since you get enough being in such close proximity). So, that would be my guess. I don't think you would have felt any different had she just blocked you.

But you need to block/defriend her if you are trying to get over her.

• Author

Done! Just deleted her on FB. I went to look at her profile page one last time and noticed she switched to Timeline. That drove me a tad bananas because it's almost like her saying, "I'm still active on FB. You just can't see me!" Why do I need to block her?

Now, any advice on painting the windows black while still allowing sunlight in? ;)

• Author

Well, at least now I know why she blocked me...She's a complete fraud!! She does NOT read Agatha Christie. She does NOT listen to Kate Bush or KT Tunstall. She's a fraud!

anaksunamun34
Hi. My ex has blocked me from seeing her status updates or photos on her profile page, but she hasn't removed me. Why?? What is the point of that? I understand that she might want to check up on what I'm doing but...WHY when she obviously doesn't want to have anything to do with me?? We broke up 2 weeks ago and it was not amicable. I sent her a text msg last night, asking her if she was all right (stupid, I know), but got no reply. In fact, she got into her car and took off! Yes, she lives right across the street from me so I know if she's home if her car is there. I thought that was a bit neurotic. It's a really f*cked up situation. Now, my question is should I just delete her from FB? Or am I the one who's neurotic? Thank you.

sorry im a girl.. if my ex texted me and i didint reply , that means i m not interested in him anymore.. sorry to say this .. she didnt block u maybe she wants to keep u in her pocket, maybe shes datin another guy and if things doesnt go well.. maybe shell try to take u back.. or she just doesnt want to break ur heart by letting u see her new status (dating wth a new guy etc).. both is possible... :rolleyes: dont call her anymore ... there are bunch of women outside.. if u follow her shell run away.. wait wat happens... :bunny: now answer mine pls http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/315592-would-u-marry-guy-talkin-random-women-next-2-u-answer