what do i make of this

brandilynn222

ok so i am doign the no contact thing.....and gosh is it hard.....well i get on the computer today and see that my ex sent me an email.....

all it said was that he is going to school (army classes) and that he will get a hold of me when he gets back.......

he also sent another email a couple of days ago saying that he still loves me but their are circumstances why we cant be togtehr but that i am always in his heart and on his mind and that we may have a future.

oh teh circumsatnces (shirt story) he got seperated form his wife while we were together but no got orders for alaska...want to be able to see soen more tahn once a year so it dragging wife with him. which leave sno room for me.....

I havnt talked to him since monday b/c i called to wish him a happy birthday and asked him when i could get my stuff form him.

i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about what email he sent today means.....could it be that he is scared i dont care anymore b/c i havnt contacted him and he just worte to see if ill write back?? could it be that he misses me and is wondering what i am so busy with that i cant write him back? also why would he tell me this (about going to classes) im not longer his g/f he doesnt have to tell me what he does and who he does it with.... it makes no sense that he would just write me to tell me he is going to be in school(training) for a bit so he'll get a hold of me when he get backs...

just talked to his friend ......friend told me he talks baout me alot tells him presonally things.....does that mean he still love me

i dont know what to think any opinions?????

he also sent another email a couple of days ago saying that he still loves me but there are "circumstances" why we cant be togtehr but that i am always in his heart and on his mind and that we may have a future

That's so sweet, I'm really happy for you.

so he is dragging his wife with him to Alaska, which leaves no room for me

Oh. I see...... Well, on the bright side, maybe he can push her under a speeding snowmobile or arrange to have her eaten by polar bears!

does that mean he still loves me?

Of course! Why would you doubt that?