Immediate advice.....

So, I have wrote a post about the no contact issue. I was told no contact by someone and this person told me no e-mail, no calling and no messenger. For over 2 weeks this person never came online so I figured I was blocked and never thought I would hear from them again. I intern blocked the person, but didn't have the heart to delete them. I came online tonight and saw the person and thought maybe I was seeing things, but nope I seem to have been unblocked. Now my question is do I keep this person blocked or unblock them and figure out why I am not blocked?

I wasn't expecting to talk to her again and now seeing her name as blocked brought back a world of just thinking of her. I am under the debate of unblocking her and seeing the reason or leaving it as is. Do you have any suggestions?

Immediate difficulty is better than the chance of constant difficulty. Delete the name.

The Velvet Vixen

It's possible that she is playing mind games with you by letting you see her online while instructing you not to contact her. She could also be curious about whether or not you were actually able to bring yourself to block her and move on with your life, or maybe she wants you to unblock her so that she can spy on you...who knows?

If she told you not to contact her, you should respect her wishes. For your sake (and hers), you should let her go...delete her permanently, forget about her, and move on with your life.

• Author

Short lived anyway....I was unblocked for some reason I kept her unblocked and went out and she never came on MSN again. I did today end up deleting her name though, so thats over with. Thanks for the replys though