added him on msn :(

i really miss talking to my ex.. so now i added him again to my msn :S i know i shouldnt but i miss him like crazy! :.. ahhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhhhhhhh

i have one question if i was the one that block him and delete him .. does he has to add me again? .. or am i automaticly on his contact?!

• Author
You'll automatically show up on his friends list... PS, I win!!! :D

How are you feeling?

hahaha ash! .. i havent lose.. i just put him back in msn.. he hasnt talk to me yet! haha im affraid to open msn now! .. i dont want to .. i will move all my contacts to other account hahaha mmm it was a bad saturday for me.. because it has been like almost 4 months and i still like this depressed and all..

WHY!?!?!?!? ..

but now that ive been readying a lot of the post here .. im starting to realize that he is not coming back .. that maybe right now he doesnt even think about me or he doesnt want to talk to me. So why should i care?! .. maybe right in this sec.. he is with his barbie haha.. doing who knows what! .. and im here :( didnt wanna go out of do things with someone else haha! ..

anyway.. TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY! :)

and TheDovic you talked to her first! .. I KNOW IT!!!! :p:p

That's because she showed up at my house! :eek:

Don't beat yourself up for feeling bad still though, there's no set time limit on these things, so if you're sad then be sad. Hope you've been enjoying your weekend, but don't you dare go on to msn :p

• Author
That's because she showed up at my house! :eek:

Don't beat yourself up for feeling bad still though, there's no set time limit on these things, so if you're sad then be sad. Hope you've been enjoying your weekend, but don't you dare go on to msn :p

omg! .. hahahaa i turned on the computer just to go on msn!! hahahaha but i read our post and i wont! .. ill better call a friend and go to the mall or something haha :D ..

hope you are enyojing your weekend too and that you are good! :)

i hate that everything reminds me of him still damm it!!