Recieving end of a rebound.

I dated this guy named john doe in high school. After we broke up he dated another girl for the next 5 years. Last year june she broke up with him to go to the air force in texas(I live in florida). That left him heartbroken and no hope that they will be together again. Throughout the 5 years we barely spoke but we were on good terms. After his break up a month later we began talking again and hanging out. One day we be being intimate and that is when things went sour.

We really did fall in love with eachother. So when he reached out to me it didnt bother me. I knew from the get go that he was still in love with her. But I continued to mess with him. And in that entire year he was an ******* to me. He treated me like **** and I knew it was because he still want his but i was to blind. He told me he was ready to be in a relationship but he wanted me to play the part. Long story short on monday of this week he told him and his ex got back together and it broke my heart. This week has been a wreck. He said we can still be friends. I said no and he just said ok bye just hurts so much. Im in a lot of pain right now. Im sry if it doesnt make sense:(

Sorry about the pain you feeling. I'm going thru the same thing. My now ex g/f of 10 months left me recently go go back with her ex b/f.

There is really nothing you can do, They make their choice and we are left picking up the pieces,, it hurts so bad when you love someone so much then realize their heart was/is with someone else.

All I can suggest if you haven't already is send an email expressing how you feel, what you want then leave it at that. NO MORE CONTACT!!

The reason I say send an email is because if you see this him face to face or call then all the emotions your feeling may come up, crying, begging, pleading and that will make you look pathetic and will only push him further away.

Doing NO CONTACT will give him time to think about things instead of you bombarding him with calls, texts, etc. and it may,,, just may make him miss you.

Good luck

Sorry about what happened. The best thing to do is no contact. Stay strong and focus on other things to keep your mind from focusing on him. I know it is easier said than done. With time, your wounds will heal.