My realization today.

It's a beautiful fall day out, and this kind of weather makes me miss having someone, so I started getting down about my ex.

Then I listened to some good music to cheer me up and by the end of it I realized:

I am truly better off without him, he was not the person I thought he was. He will never change because he doesn't even

recognize that there's a problem. I will find someone that will treat me right, take care of me, and never emotionally abuse me.

One day I will find someone that doesn't play games and can actually act their age.

I am learning to become happy on my own and by myself, and while thoughts of him may hurt a little from time to time,

I am definitely growing as a person and realizing how much more I deserve from a partner.

I appreciate the good times I had with him, and I am not bitter anymore. I've learned people change and there is nothing

we can do to stop it no matter how much we want to. People are who they are.

I also know one day he will look back and realize he shouldn't have treated me the way he did, and when he does

I will already be with someone that would never hurt me in the ways that he did.

It truly gives me something to look forward to. No more looking back.

We could be the same person. My ex sounds like yours , he was emotionally abusive too . Glad you realized you are better without him xxx