Lost everything when I lost her. Long Post Sorry

beachwrangler

My girlfriend of about 2 years just broke up with me on thursday night. She is 21 and I am 24 to clarify our ages. We had an amazing relationship both loved each other very much, spent a lot of time together, had our lifes planned together, and we were actually about to take the next step in getting an apartment together on Oct. 1st we had not yet signed the lease we were going to the week before the move in date. Yes of course we shared our downs as well having arguements and fights like every relationship does. Last week she told me she wasn't happy anymore and that she didn't want to be with me. So she took all her things and was out of my life. This didn't last long she started texting me that she missed me, then said its been nice being away from you not fighting and actually being happy, to saying I wanna see you. She was so hot and cold with her texts I didn't know what to think. I asked her if she was talking to anybody and she told me she wasn't. Well last saturday she came over and told me in fact that she actually was talking to somebody and was curious to see where things would go with him. She then left my house. I went out with a couple friends to get my mind off things and came back and she was waiting for me in bed. Not gonna lie I was so happy to see her and couldn't stop kissing her. She told me she loved me so much and promised to stay with me forever. I asked her to please stop talking to the guy she was talking to and she said she was going to stop and had already told him she wasn't going to talk to him anymore. That morning she was texting somebody I didn't think much of it. Well the days went on where I noticed her texting this guy named Tony non stop she sent him more texts then me and always had more to say to him. I asked is Tony the guy you were talking to last week and she said no and that he has a girlfriend and there was nothing to worry about. She started hanging out with him on a nightly basis and this past wednesday she was out with him late but she told me he was just a friend and not to worry so I didn't. So thursday rolls along and were hanging out and there she is over there texting him non stop and I asked why are you always talking to him. She got very defensive and said if you dont trust me then just tell me. I told her I felt like she was in fact lying to me and that Tony was the guy that she was talking to last week. She eventually broke and told me that he was who she was talking to last week and he was in fact single as well. So she lied to me that she was gonna stop talking to the guy she was curious about last week, about who he was and about his relationship status. I was absolutely crushed and she was mad at me for being sketched out and not trusting her but It's hard to when you know your being lied too and she hid him from me which made me feel something was going on. She broke up with me that night told me she didn't want to break up and was so upset because she was so excited for all the plans we had but couldn't deal with me anymore and wanted nothing to do with me. Also stated she wouldn't stop being friends with Tony for me so it would never work between us. I would never ask her to do that but this proved to me that her friendship with him is more important to her then having me in her life. It just kills me some guy she met two weeks ago already means more to her then me the person shes been with the last two years. She went out with him that night and tonight as well. She did again send me texts saying she didn't want this to happen with us at all and was confused. She changed her facebook status to single and it looks like she is moving on. So i took her off my phone got rid of my facebook because I dont really use it anyways and plan on just disappearing from her life because it is apparent that she wants nothing to do with me and is moving on. It just hurts so much because I love her to death but it seems theres nothing I can do but let her go.

Text Monolith.

Challenge Accepted.

She's apparently very selfish. You are on the right track - you are not important enough for her to sacrifice her immediate wants or desires. She is young and stupid. See her for who she is, and move on. She may try to make contact with you shortly, she may not. I recommend not even responding to it. Change your locks if you have to, but do not give her access to your house.

Focus on yourself, work on your own happiness. This sounds difficult right now - and it is, but it's the only way. Work on improving things about yourself that you want to improve, do something you've wanted to do for a long time, something like that.

You aren't responsible for the decisions she's made.

• Author

Well she texted me this morning and wanted to let me know she did in fact sleep with him while we were talking last week. So it's finished.

You can scrub the footprints off of your face out slowly or you can take an acid wash it's up to you.

Slowly: NC 100%, send her stuff back etc.

Acid Wash: NC 100%, throw her stuff out and tell the Tony guy whats what.

Beach she is 21 and very emotionally immature. That's the problem when you meet someone young nowadays. I have a funny feeling she will be back. When she comes back you make sure your wall is up and that she is never allowed near you again.

• Author

I agree as well and think she will come back when she realizes that she did in fact lose the best thing she had over something so stupid. To me she has the Grass is greener syndrome going on. She's been very hot and cold one minute its i love you the next i want nothing to do with you. Her lifestyle has completely changed she goes out and drinks everynight now. It seems she's trying to refind her indepedence again. I know it's a phase but who knows how long it will be and im not willing to wait just to take second place to one night stands and alcohol it would be so stupid of me to stick around. So I am giving her all the time and space she wants for I am moving on because to me that is my only option if I want to stay sane.

FeelingEmptyNow
I agree as well and think she will come back when she realizes that she did in fact lose the best thing she had over something so stupid. To me she has the Grass is greener syndrome going on. She's been very hot and cold one minute its i love you the next i want nothing to do with you. Her lifestyle has completely changed she goes out and drinks everynight now. It seems she's trying to refind her indepedence again. I know it's a phase but who knows how long it will be and im not willing to wait just to take second place to one night stands and alcohol it would be so stupid of me to stick around. So I am giving her all the time and space she wants for I am moving on because to me that is my only option if I want to stay sane.

If she's doing that to you now, what makes you think she won't do that to you after the "phase?" I love how chicks pull the you don't trust me card when in fact they're lying to your face. It's a guilty conscience thing more than anything. The fact that she slept with this dude that she just met, and you've been dating for 2 years, goes to show how she has no loyalty or respect for you whatsoever. Move forward, and don't look back. That chick is certainly not a keeper.