I feel like I am a fool - and can only blame myself

I met my boyfriend during the time I was getting a divorce. My marriage situation at that time was clear that it was no longer viable, and we both amicalby got out and my ex and I get a long fine and have no hard feelings toward each other.

During htis time, I met my boyfriend who I have been head over heals in love with for hte past 3.5 years. He too was married, but oh so many promises that he was getting out, blah blah. Anyway, he finally did a few months ago - but during his process of almost 2 years I have been put on the back burner with him, he wanted me to want him, wanted me to be there for him, but as soon as he got out of his situation, and got an apartment, I found him listed on multiple dating sites. This of course, according to him, was all my fault. I know I need to get rid of this guy and set my sights up for much better men but now I don't know how to not think of him, he has a history of lying that I have ever experienced, so talking through things with him has become pointless. I love him, and I hate that I love him, but I know I will be better off without him (he doesn't live in the same city so that helps - does anyone have any advice or how long does it take to get over something like this?? Help! I know I have been dumb and had my head in the sand, but I loved this man so much.

harsh truth is you are back burner and YOU need to walk..... It is the cold hard truth, plus if he cheated on his wife, is potentially cheating on you, then its time to walk. Bad choice, bad situation and bad outcome...

I am sorry but you are going to hurt and learn in this situation.