gf says she doesnt have feelings but her break up stories dont make sense

i had put a previous post on here last week, got a good response from people, but now im even more confused my gf broke up with me because i didnt see her enough and work commitments, she said to me she doesnt feel anything towards me like she did and doesnt want to give me another chance, but a few days after we broke up she uploaded a photo of her and her friends and she is wearing the necklace i bought for her 2 months ago on her birthday and she never normally wears it? is this random or me looking into things? she is also avoiding me and says she is really busy but i no she isnt because she has the day off work today :S anyone put some light on this, she said to me she hadnt thought about me at all since we broke up, but i no her mate told me that fews days after we broke up she said she missed talking to me and seeing but it was for the best? now we havent spoken for 3 days

Dude stop stalking her. She's not your GF any more. You need to work on yourself and not contact her any more. Sorry but it's over dude, it doesn't matter what is going on with her, it won't help you.

You're doing what we all do - torturing yourself by going out of your way to look for info, to find scraps of anything that will feed that little bit of hope you have that things can get back to how they were. I will tell that you will never ever find what you're looking for, you'll only end up setting yourself back and hurting even more.

Trust me, ignorance truly is bliss. Not knowing is the best way to start healing. I've slipped up a few times, especially recently and now, a week after I had some set backs I am feeling much better simply because I haven't gone looking for info. I know absolutely nothing about what my ex is doing.

I know how hard it is to let go and convince yourself to try and heal, but right now, looking at the pictures and letting your mind think about every little detail, is only going to keep you emotionally attached to her, and it will get worse. Eventually, like me, you'll find some information you really don't ever want to know. Avoid that by going no contact and staying there. If you can, block her on FB too - that thing is not good for break ups.