@HeartofAPhoenix

I am announcing to this entire board that if you do not go hit on that farm stand girl, I am driving up to Maine and using my perfectly good lines that I gave you that is guaranteed to get you a coffee date with her on her

That is all

HeartOfAPhoenix

you do that and I'll pick her up, throw her over my shoulder, and run away from you with her in my arms :p

• Author
What's the dealio with farm girl Heart?

Details please;)

Someone's getting jealous, leave out all the juicy details we talk about every night heart ;)

HeartOfAPhoenix
What's the dealio with farm girl Heart?

Details please;)

Only girl I've ever met that I'm actually scared talking to :o.

I've gotten some small talk in here and there, teased her a bit, attempted to fix her phone and while doing that I suggested going out for coffee and I indirectly got rejected. After talking to wilsonx about the whole thing and him giving me some pointers I usually forget about everything he tells me when I'm around her. He's the one that suggested asking her for coffee while I was looking at her phone but I forgot to actually introduce myself lol.

Everyone that has been there or heard the stories of my encounters with her believes she is interested in me but this is the first girl I've ever been scared conversing with.

And to top it all off she will be leaving back to school in about 2 weeks....

• Author

Enough time for a quickie...

I gave him the BEST Line ever... I made it up out of thin air so its guaranteed to work in his situation... He has nothing to lose by using it...

You have until Wed !!!! USE IT OR LOSE IT

Edited by wilsonx
Someone's getting jealous, leave out all the juicy details we talk about every night heart ;)

Are you guys involved in a Bromance?:lmao:

Only girl I've ever met that I'm actually scared talking to :o.

I've gotten some small talk in here and there, teased her a bit, attempted to fix her phone and while doing that I suggested going out for coffee and I indirectly got rejected. After talking to wilsonx about the whole thing and him giving me some pointers I usually forget about everything he tells me when I'm around her. He's the one that suggested asking her for coffee while I was looking at her phone but I forgot to actually introduce myself lol.

Everyone that has been there or heard the stories of my encounters with her believes she is interested in me but this is the first girl I've ever been scared conversing with.

And to top it all off she will be leaving back to school in about 2 weeks....

Then you have nothing to lose by asking her out for a coffee!

How did she indirectly reject you?

• Author

Jealous? ;)

By the way, he said it didn't matter your age, he would like to take you out on a date so our bromance is actually over at that point, but Im supportive of him so I am now his new wingman and helping him out

She didnt reject him, he is rejecting himself in his own mind. Im trying to get him to get past this

She didnt reject him, he is rejecting himself in his own mind. Im trying to get him to get past this

This is a very hard thing to do!! The mind is our worst enemy!! It takes no more energy to think positive outcomes than it takes to think of negative ones. Heart of A Phoenix, you need to go do this!

• Author
This is a very hard thing to do!! The mind is our worst enemy!! It takes no more energy to think positive outcomes than it takes to think of negative ones. Heart of A Phoenix, you need to go do this!

I dont agree with this but at the same time, when I walk into a situation like this, I go in with absolutely no expectations, so no matter what happens, it happens.

If you go in expecting nothing, you can't be disappointed by the outcome. Shes going to school in 2 weeks, what can happen in 2 weeks, not a long term relationship obviously so look past that now... You can meet up and get a coffee or tea(if your into this thing) and make a new friend or even have a fling before summers over

HeartOfAPhoenix

HAHA!... no lol

I suggested we go to the coffee shop that way I would have internet access so I could fix it, she then suggested that she will just get it fixed at her universities IT department because she needs her email to be sent to her phone.

She still talks to me fine and I tease her every now and then so there's no awkwardness, and I know I'll regret not asking her out for coffee or something I'm just trying to get past my own mind like wilsonx says.

I'll get there eventually... just hopefully before it's to late.

Jealous? ;)

By the way, he said it didn't matter your age, he would like to take you out on a date so our bromance is actually over at that point, but Im supportive of him so I am now his new wingman and helping him out

Maybe a little jealous;) Just incredibly hard to meet for sushi when you live more than 12 hours apart :-)

Well I am happy to weigh in and give advice!

HAHA!... no lol

I suggested we go to the coffee shop that way I would have internet access so I could fix it, she then suggested that she will just get it fixed at her universities IT department because she needs her email to be sent to her phone.

She still talks to me fine and I tease her every now and then so there's no awkwardness, and I know I'll regret not asking her out for coffee or something I'm just trying to get past my own mind like wilsonx says.

I'll get there eventually... just hopefully before it's to late.

Well, I might decline that offer as well, even if I was attracted to a guy, because I wouldn't want to come off as being a "user" if that makes sense.

What is Wilson's failsafe line to get her out for a coffee???:)

• Author
Maybe a little jealous;) Just incredibly hard to meet for sushi when you live more than 12 hours apart :-)

12 hours apart? Thats it, common. For an online romance such as you 2 have, I couldnt see you 2 not getting together 2 continents apart. Its a shame, it really is.

HeartOfAPhoenix

12 hours you say???.... I'll drive ;)

I'd like any advice you have to offer.

12 hours apart? Thats it, common. For an online romance such as you 2 have, I couldnt see you 2 not getting together 2 continents apart. Its a shame, it really is.

Well look at you Mr. Wilson, you matchmaker you...

12 hours you say???.... I'll drive ;)

I'd like any advice you have to offer.

Well first off- I still want to know what Wilson's failsafe get a date line is...:)

Would you drive 12 hours for sushi?

I don't think I would for sushi- but for a cheeseburger, yes:)

I love Maine. I've been there twice. I love the Ocean, and I love the atmosphere.

HeartOfAPhoenix

Well first off- I still want to know what Wilson's failsafe get a date line is...:)

farm girl works every day, unless she takes a day off, he says I should go up to her and say something along the lines of "you're here every time I come here... are you stalking me?" do some small talk, ask her when her next day off is then say some like "Oh I'm usually at the coffee shop on <day>, you can stalk me there at <time>"

Would you drive 12 hours for sushi?

I don't think I would for sushi- but for a cheeseburger, yes:)

lol probably not for sushi no, I'm not one for seafood, but for a cheeseburger, steak, or just about anything else oh yeah :)

I love Maine. I've been there twice. I love the Ocean, and I love the atmosphere.

hmm... well I'll drive, we'll grab a bite to eat, then I'll really show you Maine

farm girl works every day, unless she takes a day off, he says I should go up to her and say something along the lines of "you're here every time I come here... are you stalking me?" do some small talk, ask her when her next day off is then say some like "Oh I'm usually at the coffee shop on <day>, you can stalk me there at <time>"

lol probably not for sushi no, I'm not one for seafood, but for a cheeseburger, steak, or just about anything else oh yeah :)

hmm... well I'll drive, we'll grab a bite to eat, then I'll really show you Maine

I think you should just say- "you're so pretty, I'd love to have coffee with you sometime"...lol. And I'm serious. Compliments soften women.

Okay- A cheeseburger, then you can show me where Stephen King Lives:p

HeartOfAPhoenix
I think you should just say- "you're so pretty, I'd love to have coffee with you sometime"...lol. And I'm serious. Compliments soften women.

yeah wilsonx says I should throw in a compliment like "oh that's a pretty name, it goes well with your smile".

Stephen King???.... to be honest I'm a little scared of him lol

yeah wilsonx says I should throw in a compliment like "oh that's a pretty name, it goes well with your smile".

Stephen King???.... to be honest I'm a little scared of him lol

Haha:lmao: He is my favorite Author of all time- right behind my new favorite author Neil Gaiman.

Freaky stories and horror movies are awesome.

I'd just be straight up with her... Tell her she is really pretty and you'd love to take her out. Confidence knocks you up a notch or two.

HeartOfAPhoenix

I'd just be straight up with her... Tell her she is really pretty and you'd love to take her out. Confidence knocks you up a notch or two.

Hmmm.... well now I have a decision to make....

D-lish or Farm Girl

D-lish lives about 12 hours away

Farm Girl goes back to university in about 2 weeks.

This is a tough one.....:confused:

Hmmm.... well now I have a decision to make....

D-lish or Farm Girl

D-lish lives about 12 hours away

Farm Girl goes back to university in about 2 weeks.

This is a tough one.....:confused:

Lol- D-lish is 20 years your senior.

HeartOfAPhoenix
Lol- D-lish is 20 years your senior.

I'm mature for my age, and you definitely don't look it :p:)