Ending an affair

I had an affair behind my fiancés back for 5 months and am breaking it off with the other man who was my highschool sweetheart.

How do I end things for good and overcome jealousy when I let go?

I had an affair behind my fiancés back for 5 months and am breaking it off with the other man who was my highschool sweetheart.

How do I end things for good and overcome jealousy when I let go?

This is a joke right?

What you should do is tell your fiance what you have been doing so he knows he is about to marry a cheater and a lier. Do you even feel remotely bad for what you did?

Really, you want to post this in the the break up section? I sure hope your fiance finds out what a liar and cheater you are. I suggest you leave him because he deserves to be with a woman that will be commited and faithful to him

• Author

And no it's not a ****ing joke. **** like this happens and I know I'm not the only one in the world guilty.

• Author

Um ya I put it in break up because it still breaking up with someone. If this doesn't relate or pertain to you why waste your time commenting.

Because it's a pretty ****ty thing to do, and most people on here have dumped or been dumped by people like you. You can't expect anyone here to take your side.

LOL of course you're going to find a LOT of bitter people here so don't be surprised. Honestly, the BEST course of action would be to tell both parties up front what's going on and how you feel. It would only be fair to tell you Fiance so that he can make a clear decision based on what you've been doing behind his back.

It's not going to be easy ending things with this other guy but I don't see you being able to leave with Grace. Cutting him off completely will probably be the best solution. I don't know, that's tough....

Do yourself, your "other man", and fiance a favor and end things with both of them, you're clearly not ready for any type of relationship. I hope you at least feel some sort of sorrow for your actions

Well its a good thing you came clean with your fiance.

There is a section for infidelity on here, where you can post for OM/OW. I strongly recommend you make a forum jump and re post this.

Like the others said, you are in place where people have been lied to, deceived, cheated on, strung along, and blindsided to say the least. If you are looking for objective non judgmental advice, you will have a hard time finding it here.