I hate, hate, hate mornings!

TaintedHeart

So it's been 2 weeks and I'm still hurting and feeling sick every minute of the day! I haven't contacted her which I'm proud of but at the same time feel stupid for being proud because she couldn't care less if I contacted her or not.

Ok, so here's the 'Facebook' situation, she hasn't removed me which is making it hard for me not to scope out her profile. She never bothered with facebook in the past but all of a sudden she's updating her status everyday letting everyone know how 'Fantastic' her life is now. I'm not sure if she's doing this on purpose to rub my nose in it :( I feel like she's making out that I deprived her of life, which I did not!

It seems likes she's moved on, people keep telling me that if I ended it with her she would feel the same, but I wouldn't rub her nose in it! This has really shocked me, I feel like I didn't really know her and that I wasted 3 years with some fake!

I suffer with depression and she know's how unwell I make myself when I worry or stress out, but she just doesn't give a crap!

My whole world revolved around her so it feels like she's taken my whole life with her.

A few days after she ended it I kept texting her, not begging her to take me back, just being civil but she was talking to me like I was a complete stranger, like I done something wrong, which I haven't by the way.

I still dont really know why she ended it, but by what she's said it sound like she wants to go back to her wild days before she met me.

Every morning I feel sick, like my heart has sank to my stomach! Worst feeling ever! I just can't be bothered with myself, I'm not eating, I hardly get washed and dressed and just wonder what she's doing all day! God I'm sad!

My family think I need some sort of counseling but what do I say? 'I can't get a grip'?

I miss her so much! But I know she's over me. This should make me want to get out and keep busy but it's made me worse! I just don't get it.

I can't stop crying. I just want the pain to stop and feel 'Normal' again.

How can she wipe away 3 years so quickly? :(

Edited by TaintedHeart
fauxleather

Dude, what you're going through, I've been through that as well. The morning once you open your eyes is always the worst feeling ever. You wake up feeling that your life is empty, and the tears just flow uncontrollably while deep down inside you also know, your ex wouldn't care half as much as you did and is probably carrying on her life as usual.

You know what? You don't deserve such a person in your life.

Now, maintain NC and go and block her newsfeed from showing up on your facebook and for god's sake promise yourself never to look at her profile. Everytime you have the urge to look at her profile or find out any news about her, remember the sorrow that you're feeding yourself.

Trust me, you will feel better. I did.

• Author
TaintedHeart

Yea, maybe I should or maybe I should just close my account, I just don't have enough will power not to look at her profile. Things were so much easier when Facebook wasn't as popular as it is now..

I really didn't believe anyone when they said it would get easier day by day. Block and delete her off your facebook. Those status updates are just going to bring you down even more. I'm usually fine now a days, however there is the odd day I feel like total ass.

You';ll get through this, just like everyone else has.

I was actually just talking about this with a friend the other day. It's like when you wake up in the morning you ask yourself if it's a dream and if this is all real. You have to come to terms with the fact that it's true.

• Author
TaintedHeart

It's such a weird feeling. I actually had a dream that I woke up and realised it was a dream..Then I woke up :(

Definitely understand your pain as well. You wake up and there is just this huge void and don't know what on earth you can look forward to. I'm just hoping over time it will get better. Actually I know from past experience it does, but it doesn't make the here and now any easier. Stay strong :)

• Author
TaintedHeart

It always happend dead on 7am, makes me feel sick and then I strat having some sort of panic attack, I dream of her every night without fail..

fauxleather

Yup. Same **** I went through as well. You should try and work out before you sleep to tire yourself out and have a higher chance of sleeping through the whole night.

• Author
TaintedHeart

I can't explain the feeling.. Empty? Numb? Sick? Worthless? Scared! :(

Knowing that you will never see them again..

i had this feeling for about 8 months when it happened to me and my first proper relationship, 3.5 years together and she started a relationship pretty much a few weeks after she left me.

we also lived together. i got over her and now couldnt care less.

however im dealing with the current one which is hard. only been with her for 6 months but its over cause she is going travelling for 6 months.

we both agreed it would place too much pressure because of the timing and distance. so we are breaking up (on a break :s) and hopefully see how things go once she is back