Do you think my ex is emotionally abusive?

Would you consider this guy to be emotionally abusive?

He borrowed money from me for what was supposed to be two weeks to pay his rent. When, after a year, he hadn’t paid any of it back and I needed it for medical bills, he flipped out on me and said that borrowing money from him was the worst mistake of his life

He told me he bought me a nice present for Christmas but “left it at home.” I never ever saw it.

He promised to call on my birthday and never did, then said he “lost his phone.”

I was chewing mint gum when he kissed me, and he said the gum scent was going make him vomit.

He would text me and when I would respond, he would say to stop texting him and that I was “too much for him and he never should have gotten so involved.”

After these incidents, if I avoided him, he would come up and start kissing me, saying he is sorry (sometimes) and hold my hand. He would then say he “loves” me.

In the beginning, he said he really liked me but was “afraid of hurting” me and said he can be “violent”.

I had not seen him in months and then he drove by with a new girlfriend. He drove by a few days later alone, and stopped and started making his “kissy” face and chatting with me. He said he still likes me and leaned towards me, but when I responded by leaning in to him, he said, “No.”

I feel like this guy has been playing with me for so long, but it hurts so much to get over him...

Edited by Kiddo77

Yes! He seems like a narc, take a look at this website http://www.lisaescott.com/

You don't need such people in your life, they never change and only bring negativity and drive you crazy and hurt you, they hurt you to control you then make-it up to you to be "the hero who saved you" .. Just stay away fro them