Finally over and it finally feels right

kalena9488

Sorry put this in the wrong forum....

Well...I've posted on here quite a bit over the last 2 years regarding my BF. No one ever really responds so either my posts are not intriguing enough or I don't know what but, oh well. It just feels good to put it out there.

Even though I've tried and tried and tried to make it work. To make myself think being in a relationship with him was what I wanted no matter that it was very difficult. But after this past weekend it is finally over and I can really feel it and though I'm a little upset I finally know it's time.

We just can't seem to do anything without fighting or arguing any more. Usually if it's just us it's not that bad but this time we had went to a beach concert with my mom, her husband, my son, his 3 kids and my mom's husband's two kids. And it didn't take long for him to start as usual. He was ugly to me in front of them and the innocent other people sitting on the beach. It was so embarrasing.

But, I guess it was really what I needed. So, though I'm a bit sad really, I think I am more relieved becasue it has been a long time coming. So, today is my INDEPENDENCE Day!