27 lost years

Starting47

I know writing this that I am not the first and will not be the last woman who's husband has left her for another woman. But there are unique circumstances that I would like others opinions about. First a bit of history, I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 16, we dated in high school.

We broke up and went our separate ways but remained friends.

I moved to California with my next boyfriend AMD found myself pregnant at 18. I moved back home after breaking up with my then boyfriend when I was 5 months pregnant. I lived just down the street from my husbands mom who I was very close to. My husband and I reconnected as friends and he would come by and mow my lawn etc. He was my best friend and after I had my son, our relationship changed and evolved into much more.

He and I were so much in love and he loved and cared for my son as if he were his own. We moved in together, he joined the Navy and we got married just after my son's first birthday. Like every marriage we had ups and downs. Thru the next few years we had two more sons. When he got out of the military he got a great job and we built a great life together. Our sons are grown now and I became I'll with diabetes and fibromyalgia.

My illness took a toll on our marraige and there was stress.

I was unable to work due to my health ( I am a nurse ) now comes the part where things get bad. My youngest son came over and told my husband and I that a woman had contacted him on Facebook asking if he was related to my husband because she used to work with and was friends with a man with the same last name. My son told us he gave her my husbands phone number. I asked who it was and my son said "Teresa *****) well she wasnt a former colleague, she was a former girlfriend from before my husband and I were married. I thought it was strange that she lied to my son and my husband told him to block her on FB because she was unstable.

Well one year later I catch him having an affair with guess who? He moved out and moved on with her (she also left a 20 year marriage) in January of 2011. Now it gets really weird, not even a month of them living together my husband and I were back on speaking terms and he began cheating on her with me. Now it gets even weirder, I told her about what was going on and she still stayed with him. He and I have never gotten along better and he is obsessed with me, he even told her awhile after I told her we were sleeping together that we still were. She has chosen to stay with him knowing that he has not been faithful to her EVER. I don't want him back, but I do enjoy aleeping with him and it has never been this good sexually ever. My dilemma is that I have texts etc from him about us and bottom line is that I want to break her heart like she did mine. I am obsessed with making sure her heart is broken and they break up. Like I said I don't want him back, I just want to make sure he isn't with her. I can live with moving on, just not as long as he is with her. Does this seem crazy?? And does anyone see my point of view? Or have I just went round the bend? BTW we sleep together at least 3-4 times a week

kingofhearts

WOW! I think both of you are coming off desperate and it's only feeding him. He'll keep doing this as long as you guys let him. I'm sure there are great guys other than him out here. I'm not going to go into details, but I've watched a VERY CLOSE family member go through this.