Why? How? What? When? (Doesn't matter)

Thanks to Homebrew. I have had another breakthrough that will likely last until morning...where I will then read some PMs I got again and get myself back into this mindset.

GIGS is real and it's not some crazy thing that happens. It's just people being unsure of themself or possibly unattracted to you after arguments etc.

So, I've accepted that it's over and the REAL reason behind all of the other "reasons".

Now, not all breakups happen due to GIGS, BPD crazies, and OM/OW Sometimes people are just not compatible. I don't think that was the case in my B/U. However, even compatible people fight and putting space between the catalyst and the response is very very important. Setting aside Ego and Pride while maintaining personal boundaries is also very important to maintaining a positive ATTRACTIVE self image and maintaining your relationships.

None of that matters NOW because it's over due to the fact that she got scared of the big commitment and all that. So, now, I am truly just letting it go. She doesn't want to be with me.

Edited by EgoJoe

Setting aside Ego and Pride while maintaining personal boundaries is also very important to maintaining a positive ATTRACTIVE self image and maintaining your relationships.

This is very true and resonates too close to home for me. With every fight and argument I had with my ex, he pushed me farther and farther away with his pride and ego. Nothing was ever his fault, apologizing when he was wrong was like asking for pigs to fly, and if he was hurt/ashamed/confidence blown, he would cover it up with a fake sense of confidence leaning towards his inflated ego and empty pride. I would be the source of blame instead of comfort, I would be pushed away because of his issues.

I wonder if one day he is going to face his fears, confront his issues and go through a humbeling experience.