Another interesting NC story

Well me and my ex girlfriend have been 2gether for 3.5 years so im pretty much unforgettable to her but a month of being single she got with this other guy with had me devastated that was in December after going NC on and off because it was too hard for me i eventually had enough and went 2.5 months of NC

so one day she calls me and she sounds happy etc this was a long convo but as she talked to me i could just tell her feelings for me has come back after that convo she started calling me and texting me every other day which is a hell of a sign that she is thinking about me and misses me evry time we talked i could tell something was different like she really wants me back so i just assumed she was single without asking her if she was or not just based on how to talked to me and how she openly accepted my invite to go to the movies with me and also assumed she was single on the fact that she wanted to come over my house which i am home alone all the time!!

But me assuming she was single and me rushing to get back together was out the question because i didnt rush anything. I eventually found out that she was still with this other guy which shocked me at first but then i was like this whole situation is stupid and she is actin immature or she just didnt know how to handle this situation

I just want some advice on like what to do or im i right on the fact that she doesnt know how to handle the sitaution i just truly believe her feelings for me as come back which makes her think about me more and miss me also

But it doesnt make sense if she is in a relationship with this guy but wants to go over her ex house and go on a date with her ex this is just like a obvious outcome she is eventually going to come back to me

don't go and stick to NC for now. otherwise, clear things out before starting into something new like this, specially if she is still with another guy. you do not want to be in that guy's shoes do you.

• Author
don't go and stick to NC for now. otherwise, clear things out before starting into something new like this, specially if she is still with another guy. you do not want to be in that guy's shoes do you.

Batsheba so u r saying she will eventually want to come back2me when things get cleared up? wat do u mean i dnt want to be in that guys shoes just asking

• Author
I think she does miss you but not in a romantic way... Sounds like she wants to hang out as friends.

I understand that but if you were in a relationship would u want to come over your exs house where he or she is home alone n you know it too i think she has more feelins for me then just friends my point is no one is goin to want to go to there ex house when they are already taken you must have alot more feelins for your ex if you do