After 2 Years He Doesnt Miss Me....

LjHappyDays

Hi All, me and my boyfriend mutually decided to split up a week ago. We were together for 2 years, when we were together a girl was texting him and he text back once - He blamed this on me not giving him attention which i agreed with. However the day we split up he went to a BBQ with this girl and his mate, then stayed at his mates house with this girl.

He is not a bad man, he is lovely and caring and he isnt the type to cheat and hurt someone. Hes just nice and kind and loved me alot. I went round to his the other day and got some clothes, i asked him if he missed me (i dont no why i asked) he said no i dont miss the arguing, then i said well i didnt ask that i asked if you missed me. He said no not really he enjoys the time alone.

Im just hurt that he doesnt miss me after 2 years together?... Not that i want him back (i dont think) but i want him to miss me - he cant just forget me like that can he?

I feel like there is more to this than just been unhappy about arguing.

Its like this girl is on the scene and he doesnt want to tel me his true feelings, cos he is bothered about getting with her? (Even tho she doesnt live close but she is his best friends sister)

He just isnt the type of guy to be nasty and he was always so loving and chased me (not in a vein way)

Any help will be much appreciated .

You decided to split because of the arguments you had?

Well, so soon after the relationship's end most of the thoughts are focused on the bad things that happened.

My ex saw me on a bus 2 weeks after the break up..

I told him something like "I thought I am important to you"

he responded "you were..." and we had a nasty conversation afterwards in which he blamed me for having a slippery tongue and that I'm manipulative and that I wasn't fair with him, which all WERE NOT TRUE.

In two weeks? I didn't believe it. It was barely logical.

His mind was in another place. And it's funny, since at that time he began dating his ex (I found out about it only a week ago or so, someone just decided to tell me, bah). It just works like that, that other person just distracts the hell out of them and makes them see false. Makes them believe it's all a lot better now.

After two months we had some phone conversation (my bad) in which I asked him if I ever meant anything - "yes" if I was ever important to him "yes, and still are".

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And makes the mind a bit more clearer :).

Hi All, me and my boyfriend mutually decided to split up a week ago. We were together for 2 years, when we were together a girl was texting him and he text back once - He blamed this on me not giving him attention which i agreed with. However the day we split up he went to a BBQ with this girl and his mate, then stayed at his mates house with this girl.

He is not a bad man, he is lovely and caring and he isnt the type to cheat and hurt someone. Hes just nice and kind and loved me alot. I went round to his the other day and got some clothes, i asked him if he missed me (i dont no why i asked) he said no i dont miss the arguing, then i said well i didnt ask that i asked if you missed me. He said no not really he enjoys the time alone.

Im just hurt that he doesnt miss me after 2 years together?... Not that i want him back (i dont think) but i want him to miss me - he cant just forget me like that can he?

I feel like there is more to this than just been unhappy about arguing.

Its like this girl is on the scene and he doesnt want to tel me his true feelings, cos he is bothered about getting with her? (Even tho she doesnt live close but she is his best friends sister)

He just isnt the type of guy to be nasty and he was always so loving and chased me (not in a vein way)

Any help will be much appreciated .

First, I'm sorry your hurting. People generally don't walk away from a relationship unless they think they have someone else. And generally they put up a wall of anger towards their ex. The real sad thing is; your not alone.

allow yourself a time to grieve but surround yourself with friends, family & love ones for support & rather than see this as an end, try to think of it as a fresh start.Best of luck to you.

• Author
LjHappyDays

Kazmi - Your correct that absence makes the heart grow fonder, he worked away when we were together for 3 months and quit cos we missed eachother. - Thank you for your advice.

Old Guy - I absolutely agree... why would he not want me and want to solve things unless there was someone else. Its right in front of my face but i refuse to see it i think.

Ive been hurt before (cheated on lots!) and that was my first experience but now i think cos ive been through it i know the cycle. I just want to feel good enough for him - I want to be better than her. But maybe im just not that anymore. I think i have to realise this, and yes your correct be with friends etc, ive been staying at a friends house and she has kids, but its been the best thing for me! Always busy etc.

I just dont want him to think im gunna be waiting around for him till hes finished been a 25 year old acting like a 4 year old!

Im not big headed at all but im attractive and i want him to realise what hes lost - in a good way?

You guys are so helpfull!! So glad i found this website . Thank you both for your brilliant advice!

:D