My ex has a gf. We have been separatd for two months and he cheated on her with me.

Vballsetter88

I went out with this guy for 7 months before he broke up with me for the second time. There were absolutely no warning signs this second time. He told me he decided this within a day.

I have gone over everything weeks before he broke up with me. Nothing until the day of points to th fact that he would even think of breaking up with me. The weekend before was way to perfect.

He was really passive and distant the day he dumped me, but everything before that was normal. It just didn't and still doesn't make sense. :confused: He told me over the phone which really upset me. His main reason at that point was that he wanted to be single and that we weren't at the same level (level as in I know what I want to do and where I am in life).

He said he still had special love like feelings for me... he just needed a break. I was so hurt. I cried all night and had an especially hard time at school seeing him talk and flirt with other girls. At a volleyball game he got mad at me for saying something about a bunch of girls he was talking to and decided then he didn't have those special feelings for me anymore. I got over the jealousy factor and can handle what I see now.

We have been broken up for two months. He constantly looks at me in the classes we have together and talks to me a lot. A lot of my friends think he still likes me. I am not as sure as they seem to be. He got another girlfriend only three weeks after he broke up with me. She is his best friend's girlfriend's twin sister. All of my friends think he is going out with her for his best friend.

I see them in social situations once in a while because she goes to a different school and he doesn't even get to see her that much. It seems as if he doesn't really make an effort to see her. She isn't very attractive according to his friends that know her. My ex and I talk about what they do together and he hasn't even kissed her yet (he kissed me only after three days of being bf/gf). He says he doesn't have the urge to do that with her. He didn't even talk to her or sit by her when i saw them together.

He also cheated on her with me. Just a little while ago... last weekend we did this. He told me not to tell anyone and I haven't until now. It gets even more confusing :confused: ... I have been seeing one of his good friends. He asked a mutual friend for my number and he pursued me. We aren't technically bf/gf, but he sees me exclusively. It isn't that way for me. I date around.

He asked me to be his gf and I said I needed more time to straighten things out. I still like my ex. He broke up with me twice. I don't want to jeopardize his friendship with my ex. I just don't know what to do. This whole situation is so confusing. My ex calls me on the phone and talks to me a lot, even more than he talks to his gf. He often asks me if I would do stuff (insinuating sexual stuff) with him if he were single. He says what happened with us last weekend won't happen again.

He often asks me about the guys I see. He asked if I would ever go out with this one guy (not the guy seeing my exclusively a different one). I said I would hesitate because this guy smokes. He said really harshly to just get over it. That upset me because I know he is against smoking and he knows I am against smoking. My ex asks me out whenever his gf can't come.

I am sick and tired of playing his games. I want to have the upper hand and I want him back. I know how confusing this all is. That is why I am asking for anyone's help.

This guy is messing you about and has not even had the courtesy to tell you why he broke up with you in the first place. Forget him.