f buddies

Brokenheartedx345

I agreed to this because I still really like him. We've talked everyday since we broke up and he just seems so determined not to get back together. What do I do? I know he still likes me somewhere in there.

Illiandra

F buddies never work out. He knows you like him so youll agree to this situation. It allows him to go out do whatever he wants, and if he doesnt get a$$ elsewhere he always can fall back on you and use you.

This situation is perfect for him , and horrible for yourself, you are setting yourself up to be hurt even more. I suggest NC...being a F buddy wont get him back, he left you for whatever reason, nothing you can do will change his mind including being an F buddy you lowered your self worth and standards :o

I agreed to this because I still really like him. We've talked everyday since we broke up and he just seems so determined not to get back together. What do I do? I know he still likes me somewhere in there.

Demote yourself to f buddy and don't hope for you two to go back to being happily every after. It may never happen even if you don't agree to this but why would you put yourself in a position of desperation and lower yourself to be someone's blow up doll just because you like him?

He likes you somewhere in there but not enough to have sex with you AND still love you and give you the whole package. So you settle for sex just to be in his life. If you think you can 1) give him great sex and turn his mind around and see what he is missing, you are deluded 2) have sex and walk away whistling, you are deluded 3) have sex and not get even more emotionally attached and hurt, you are deluded.

You teach people how to treat you. You just thought him that you'll lower yourself to being his play thing eventhough you want more. And he knows you want more.

It's one thing to agree to being FB knowing you are not emotionally involved and know you won't get tangled in any way other than enjoy sex but giving him sex just to stay in his life is defeating.

Don't assume that he still likes you. You and him are 2 separate entity.

Secondly, why do you even want to be with someone who wants you for SEX ONLY but not willing to commit to you?

Thirdly, as a woman, you have failed to protect yourself, your own dignity. (Sorry to be harsh here)

If you enjoy having just sex with him, go ahead it's your choice. But ask yourself frankly and honestly, are you feeling that HAPPY and GOOD in your heart and soul?

Lastly, a person who truly wants to be with you will not resist being with you.