betrayed by ex and best friend

My ex and I had been together for 11 years in total. We broke up for 2 years because he cheated and got back together about 3 years ago. since we got back together everything was going great. We recently had a baby boy who is now 6 months old. Ever since our son was born i feel like this has been too much responsibility for him to handle so for the past few months he has made up every excuse in the book to start a fight with me. Things have been extremely bad between us since January. It now has been almost 2 weeks since he moved out.

Between all of the fighting I found out that my ex was talking to one of my best friends via facebook. She told me when he texed her inviting her out for drinks. She said they've talked a few other times before but that she didn't tell me because she didn't think it was a big deal and that he was only looking for advice from her on our relationship. I got really upset and told her that as my friend she should not have allowed this to happen and should have told me right away. She got really upset and insulted that I questioned our friendship so we ended our friendship. this was about 2 months ago. Now I find out that my ex and her have been keeping in touch and have gone out to dinners together to nice Pricey restaurants.

I feel that even though we are no longer friends that I still deserve some respect. she defended her innocence and was so insulted when i questioned her about it and now she is having dinners with him. I am am so hurt by both of them but specially her because I never thought that she would do something like this to me. She knew everything about my relationship with my ex. I told this person everything and welcomed her in to my home. I feel so betrayed :lmao:. What should I do a bout this? Sometimes I want to tell her off and other times I just want to let it go. neither of them know that I know. they have both been keeping it a secret from me. My ex and I have still been intimate with eachother which makes me wonder how far have they've gone. HELP!!!!

Also, i asked her to delete him from her facebook and she did after asking her a few times. He has been in contact with her through gmail and his cell phone.

I feel the need to ask how you know that theyve been in contact via g-mail and over the phone? Curiosity is a very dangerous thing, tread carefully. Maybe having a child made him feel trapped? And he was looking for an exit. It didnt mean he doesnt love you or the child, just that maybe he wasnt ready. What your friend did initially was fairlyinnocent i think. You have to trust her in that instance, but what they did afterwards is a real mess. You need to sit down with your partner and lay some ground rules for communication with your ex-best friend. If he doesnt want to abide by them i'd be very suspicious.