Am i being too sensitive or is he just being inconsiderate???

Luvstruckn85

My bf of 5yrs left me out of the blue on christmas for another woman two weeks after he asked me to marry him. We lived together, we had many of the same friends and we went to the same church. I feel as if its rude for him to bring her to church to throw her in my face. I know eventually I will have to deal with it anyways but I don't think three months time is enough. I also think it's funny how they want to throw God in everything now, but when they were bothering me God was the last thing on their minds. (which if its sincere is fine but I really dont think it is). Another thing is this girl isnt even into church she just wants to make me mad and basically show off. She tells him stuff like if I were a real christian I wouldnt keep her from hearing the word. I feel like its 1000 other churches that they can visit especially since in the beginning church was the last thing on their mind. I really hate to leave my church. Its the one place I can go to ease my mind and to help me cope with the whole situation. I think I'm giving them too much credit by expecting them to show empathy towards me, seeing they both lack morals. Im having a really hard time dealing with this so sometimes I might be a lil over sensitive

...is this the case???

Hopeless Girl

hey! ur not being over sensitive. hes being a douche!.. u deserve better than that and u know u'll find it

I don't understand your ex's behavior, it's totally abnormal

Don't try to figure it out

when trouble comes, just walk away

it's not a dastard behavior, it's the sensible way to keep living

Think it in this way, it's better happened before you get married.

Sadly a lot of people will try to flounce their relationships in the old partners face. And you know why they do it? Because you are better than them and they know it, and that bothers them, so they exercise power by trying to put you down. Don't let them. Holding your head high and not changing a thing about your life is the biggest middle finger you could give them. Good luck!

Sadly a lot of people will try to flounce their relationships in the old partners face. And you know why they do it? Because you are better than them and they know it, and that bothers them, so they exercise power by trying to put you down. Don't let them. Holding your head high and not changing a thing about your life is the biggest middle finger you could give them. Good luck!

yes, and it's so sad when you realize how zany and ridiculous he is, and you wasted your feeling on such a clown.

That is hard when someone deviates so much from who you thought they were. There's someone out there who will cherish your feelings, you just have to find each other :)