My Girlfriend dumped me 2 weeks ago

jose eduardo

ok, i hope you guys can help me, obviously i want to get her back, it all started like many of other breakups, a month ago she started to be much more distant, gradually more and one thursday we were suposed to go out together for the firs time after several weekends do to unforseen circumstances, and i told her i wanted to go out with her alone, and she said her girlfriend asked her out, and she told me i could join them and i denied that, cuz i mean, she's my girlfriend and we hadnt gone out for some time, so i thought it wasn't fair, so i got really drunk, ****ed up, long stroy short, friday morning i asked (sarcastically) "how was your night?" she replied "DONT TALK TO ME SHUT UP BLAH BLAH BLAH" well she left for the week end and came back on sunday, i gave her 24 flowers, a slideshow of fotos and a song, and 96 papers saying things i loved of her, but she still was really pissed at me, i told her we had to talk, but i myself prolonged it until dwednsday i told her, hey can we talk? and she said "ok, i'll let you know i'f i'm available tomorrow night" and i said "ok" than she said, ok, tomorrow after work, at 9:30pm allright? i said ok, thursday we didnt speak at all, and at 9:30 i messaged her and asked "hey are you ready? and she said ready for what? and i was like "well we were suposed to talk tonight" and she said "i told you i'd tell you if i was available" and i said "ok, well i'm off to bed than, good night" around 11pm that night she asked if she could come over to my house, i said allright, i'm in my pj's allready though. she said allright, well she arrived, i was like so cool like if i wasnt pissed or anything, she started crying and asked for some "time" and i was like cool, i think that's fair, have fun tonight good bye" and i went backj to bed, she left to a birthday party, than the next week (first week of the "time" ) i messaged her with "hey honestly this time apart is killing me, let's solve this and work it out, lets be happy, lets get over this allright? and she said idk, we need to talk, so then thursday morning she messaged me and said "hey i dont think we need to talk, i know where this is going and we should end it here". well ever since i engaged NO CONTACT, but she's been contacting me through facebook with inboxes, she claims to be more than half a month delayed in her period, witch i really dont think is true, but i dont know, she first contacted me and said "hey i told you i wouldnt even bother you with this matter, but for your information i stioll havent gotten my period, i made a pregnancy test but camme out negative, i'll do another one on monday, if you care." and i answerd a day and half later "ofcourse i care, thanks for lettin me know, and please keep me updated," she replied like 5 hours later "well don't thank me, bye" than like 2 days later she told me "hey i got another pregnancy test and still negative, just in case you wanted to know, i still havent had my period anyways, bye" and like a day and a half later she sent me another inbox saying "well, i see you don't even care about this, don't worry i will stop updating you" and like 5 hours later i answered "sorry, i wasnt checking my facebook lately, anyways thanks for letting me know, remember you can count on me with anything except abortion (religiouse issues), so if anythin let me know, bye" than she answerd that night "thanks i'll let you know bye"... well long story short, it's been like a week and half of these inboxes about her probably being pregnant, and i allways repley between 5 hours and a day and half later, i must admit about 8 months ago i agreed of her aborting, but then we both regreted it, i asked god for forgivenes, therefore i'm not planning to do it again, anyways, today things kinda changed, she sent me an inbox saying "i just want to know the truth, what would you do if i get positive blood test? why all of a sudden you want to have the baby? anyways, tuesday i want to go get the blood test done, however my car broke down, but i'll see what i can do" i think the best way to replie is "well, one thing is wanting to have the child, and another thing is being a coward again and suporting you to abort, i hope and think you are not really pregnant, your just too stressed, anyways, i can give you a ride to the lab and get the test done, good bye"

my point here, is that i think my girlfriend is kinda giving up her bitchy attitude, after about 2 weeks of no contact, she started off telling me she didnt need me for anything at all, she was going to take care of it by her self, but then she started updating me on that, and i think she kinda insinuates me she needs me, or i don´t know, ofcourse i've been in no contact for 2 weeks, but we go to the same university, as a matter of fact we have french class together, and another class on friday, but we don't even say hi to eachother so that means we still feel pain to see eachother, the inboxes she sent me started agressive, now they are slightly submissive, but much more submissive than the first ones, i don't know what move to make yet, or if i should wait untill this baby issue is solved and initiate no contact again, i'm lost but god know's i'd do anything to get my bunny v back, god know's i learned from my mistakes, i must say i've never seen needy after the break up, i've been working out and looking better, dressing better and all, but i still don't see her interest in solvin our relationship, i hope she does soon, please help me or suggest me what to do.

butterfly2011

Sorry to hear about your pain. I feel like we are going through similar situations. It doesn't seem that she really knows how to communicate her true feelings about what is going on. She is angry at you for something and from what I can guess because I am female and I probably act the same way, is that you did something that she didn't like and/or you aren't giving her the attention she is looking for. Something is missing and she doesn't know what it is. Again, just outside looking in. I would have fallen for the love letters and flowers. That was sweet of you. The no contact thing seems like a game to me and hey I am so guilty of it too. Well not that much, but my boyfriend is great at it and it hurts so bad. It doesn't bring two people closer it actually makes them angry and hurt and for me it gives me time to look around. She asked for time just to hurt you probably. I don't know what you did in the past, but did you do something around the time she started distancing herself? My suggestion to you would be to be straight up with her and don't fall for any games and don't play them either. If she thinks she is pregnant, take her for the blood test right away. If you want her back, tell her that you want her back and if she still wants to continue with her games, then there is nothing you can do about that. You can only control your actions and reactions. The sad thing that I realized in relationships is that once you play the game, once you play a certain card, its hard to take that card out of the game and out of the relationship. So this pregnancy thing might be just to get your attention and if it is, it won't be the last time. In my relationship, I am almost to the point that I want to start dating someone else just to get him jealous, but that would be me bringing in a new card that he might use in the future.. That would hurt bad and I love him. I can tell you love her too, so all games have to stop now. Call her and tell her you love her and want nothing more than to be back together. Think of all the things you can do to make the relationship stronger and better and make it what you both want....hopefully she will do the same. Communication is key..... who wants a challenge when it involves your heart? Not me.

• Author
jose eduardo
Sorry to hear about your pain. I feel like we are going through similar situations. It doesn't seem that she really knows how to communicate her true feelings about what is going on. She is angry at you for something and from what I can guess because I am female and I probably act the same way, is that you did something that she didn't like and/or you aren't giving her the attention she is looking for. Something is missing and she doesn't know what it is. Again, just outside looking in. I would have fallen for the love letters and flowers. That was sweet of you. The no contact thing seems like a game to me and hey I am so guilty of it too. Well not that much, but my boyfriend is great at it and it hurts so bad. It doesn't bring two people closer it actually makes them angry and hurt and for me it gives me time to look around. She asked for time just to hurt you probably. I don't know what you did in the past, but did you do something around the time she started distancing herself? My suggestion to you would be to be straight up with her and don't fall for any games and don't play them either. If she thinks she is pregnant, take her for the blood test right away. If you want her back, tell her that you want her back and if she still wants to continue with her games, then there is nothing you can do about that. You can only control your actions and reactions. The sad thing that I realized in relationships is that once you play the game, once you play a certain card, its hard to take that card out of the game and out of the relationship. So this pregnancy thing might be just to get your attention and if it is, it won't be the last time. In my relationship, I am almost to the point that I want to start dating someone else just to get him jealous, but that would be me bringing in a new card that he might use in the future.. That would hurt bad and I love him. I can tell you love her too, so all games have to stop now. Call her and tell her you love her and want nothing more than to be back together. Think of all the things you can do to make the relationship stronger and better and make it what you both want....hopefully she will do the same. Communication is key..... who wants a challenge when it involves your heart? Not me.

i cirtainly want her back, i wish i could tell her my true feelings but i'm afraid she will reject me, and just treat me like a doormat, i'm afraid of telling her my true feelings because i think this would be my last step, she lately acts like her life got really straighten up after the breakup, my mistake durring the relationship were being everly jealouse, and i cant take my jealouse back, but i can control them as long is i keep my sweatheart with me, i wish it was all easier, do you think my situation is easy to solve? i need hope.... i'm losing it, thanks for replying by the way.

Darren Steez

Dammit son, all that to read and it basically all boils down to one thing...a pair of rams in a field butting each other and refusing to back down. You're both so concerned with "trying" to play it cool, she doesn't write for days, you dont write for days, you act like you don't care and she acts like she doesn't care and like a bunch of babies when you don't get the desired response you want, you throw a little tantrum and say something stupid you probably regret in the end.

Forget all the nonsense, wipe the slate clean, if you really want her, man up and go talk to her and tell her how you really feel. It's difficult to change someones behavior with just a talk and if she's not also willing to be honest with you then whenever you one of you is pissed off, the games start again.

If you really want to be together then try to grow up and stop being so childish. If she doesn't want to, then at least you tried and you have the moral high ground when you walk away. Good luck.

butterfly2011

Well if you want her back you are going to have to talk to her and just tell her the truth about your feelings. Whether she accepts it or not will be up to her. You are not a doormat for having feelings, you are human and you love her. I know how it feels to be jealous....it is awful....and you don't mean to be that way and they just don't know that it hurts us more than it hurts them unless jealousy gets taken further than just an emotion. Do you trust her? or is it that she is beautiful and you are afraid you are not good enough to be with her? Trust me, if she was with you, she was with you because she chose to be with you. You shouldn't be jealous. Let her be herself and grow with that. I love my man so much too, and I get jealous of even his friends because I don't feel like I get what I want out of the relationship. I want more of his time, family time like he promised, family time like he used to do but he is forever changing like a damn lizard. I am in the same boat as you and I know games make it worse. Just tell her your feelings and that you want her back...that is all you can do. If it works, awesome if not, you need to move on. Sometimes what is right there and comfy isn't what we really want for our life but we love it so much it becomes a need and an attachment.

I think i should be taking my own advice....ha ha

• Author
jose eduardo

UPDATE

ok so i sent her a letter with all my feelings and wanting to get back with her and all and she basically replied "i love you too and miss you too, but i'm happy for the moment im ok with the break up, sorry" than i comitted the stupid desission of checking her facebook profile, i salw a status "and a lucky day, i found you.." and like 5 hours later "to the movies!!!" witch obviously makes me think she went to the movies with a new dude, i just don´t know what to do, i feel like ****

• Author
jose eduardo

monday 04/04/11 update

[sIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The update after that post, im not sure if it’s there, but Sunday march 27 I commited the stupid thing to check my ex’s profile on facebook and saw she posted “thank god I met you out of no where” or something like that, than after 5 hours she posted “to the movies :D” so obviously my thought was she went with this guy, it was all LC so last Sunday I started NC fully, but on Monday I went to a bar with my friend and I saw my ex come in (casuality) with another girl, but they sat with 2 other guys, I haven’t checked her facebook ever since, yesterday my ex told me she would get the pregnancy test done this Tuesday, so after telling her last week I would pay half the test and even giving her a ride, (witch she rejected both) I thought last Tuesday she got thev pregnancy test went negative so i thought she didn’t contact me due to that, but since she replayed the same speech about getting the pregnancy test done this Tuesday I was in my mind like “girl you told me you were getting the test done last week, why are you trippin, last week I told her she had my support even with the money, so this time im just going to evade her” so the mail she sent me I told replied with a “good luck” that was today like at 11am, but today I went (after 2 weeks of avoiding my ex) to French class, but I felt good today, all French class I was laughing and having fun with my friend, and I suppose my ex got jealouse of me having a blast and not being depressed anymore, so my “good luck” mail she replied with “hahahaha, I know, since your not going through this it’s not so important to you, anyways thanks, bye. But I mean, last week I made my support evident, I think the “good luck” reply was like brushing her cocky bitchy attitude away… what do you think?[/FONT][/sIZE]

butterfly2011

she is playing a game she doesnt need to play with you. she is being hateful to you and hurting you in the process. I dont think she is pregnant. I think she is saying that to keep you on a string. If you seen her with another guy, that is your cue to let her go. Love or not, she is moving on right in front of you and wants to keep you thinking she is pregnant so you dont move on just in case she wants you back.

Move on to someone who will love you the way you deserve.

Easier said than done, but you can do it.

Let go because this will free you. Don't trap yourself in the past anymore.

Free your emotional break down and rediscover yourself again.