Advice needed on how to get over first heartbreak, when I'm still around him alot...

[font=times new roman][/font]

I met this guy at the beginning of August & within a week we were staying at the same place. He moved in with my best friend & asked me to stay too. We got along great, I did everything for him. But he would discuss his feelings with my friends before me & the bedroom just never clicked for me. Weeks went by I started to love this guy, he'd kiss me bye & goodnight, etc... He was so sweet & funny, we just clicked. Plus we both sing karaoke & were great together. We also both loved to dance. So suddenly, a month into "us" I noticed a young girl making eyes at him & we had our first disagreement. Then 3 days later, I confronted him & he said he just wanted to be friends.

He was very jealous of my male friends & when I asked when he was gonna break it of, he said he didn't know. Though he said he'd felt that way for a week. So we parted ways & he continues to ask about me, come to my hangouts, & try to prevent guys he knows from getting close to me. And when I dance with others, you can see the hurt on his face, yet he says he doesn't want to try again. I would, because i think we were surrounded by other's' relationship problems & I think we moved too fast. Basically, I need advice on how to get over my first heartbreak, when I still see him all the time & he acts like I don't exist. Though I'd love to be a friend to him, and he said he wanted that too before...

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Move on,and tell him not to interfere with any thing that has to do with you.

Like guys wanting to get with you.

He broke it of its over, don't feel bad