okay i just recently broke up with my boyfriend Cameron. we both attend the same college and we also share a class together. we dating for approximately 6 months and i was under the impression that everything was fairly normal. we had a few disputes but nothing that was major or anything that would end a relationship. two days before we broke up we got into an argument about me spending the evening with him before i go home for spring break, he said no and i was upset about it because he had been acting weird lately, but i honestly paid it no attention and just figured it was just another childish argument. i knew something wasn't right when i didn't speak to him the rest of that evening nor the next day. and that saturday was when he told me that he wasn't happy and that he was tired of the arguing and he thought it was best if we just not dated. he said that he wanted us to remain good friends and that that may change over time. i told him that i felt as though this was a issue that should have been discussed the moment he felt that way and all he really said was that im just taking it hard because he was my first and that may be the case but thats not why i was upset. so two days after our breakup we went out to see a movie and after the movie we went back to his place and i began to gather all of my belongings from his apartment to take back to mine. i stayed for a little while longer and the feeling was very akward. a few days later i went back to his place to gain a little more clarification about the whole breakup and i asked him was this a breakup where he wanted to see what he wanted or if he was trying to see other people. he told be that he had no intentions of seeing other people and that he needed his space. he then asked if he could keep my baby picture and i asked why and he just said because he thought it was cute, so in return he let me keep his high school football hoodie.

my problem is this: it very apparent that feelings are still there and that the love we have for each other is still there. when i asked if he missed me he said yes and then asked why i wasn't keeping in contact. Cameron NEVER gave me reason to doubt him, second guess him, or not trust him. i honestly believe he just has some self-searching to do. i want to be friends but i don't want to deal with the heartache. i am very confused and i honestly think that our relationship has potential to grow and prosper but at the same time, i don't think its worth getting my hopes up on a dream that'll never reach reality. i pray for strength everyday. i just need advice from someone outside to answer this one question...

Should I fight for my relationship and the man I love or should I move on?