Broke NC After 68 Days...NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

So, as the title reads, I broke NC with my ex....becuase I HAD too and I don't feel as If I wasted everything, It still very much seems like I'm in the same place.

I have been planning a trip to Europe, Czech Republic to be exact for 10 days next month. The kink is that I searched and searched for my passport...all my things since the breakup have still be in storage for the past 5 months. I can't go on my trip without that and it takes a while to get another one...so I text the ex becuase the last place I knew my passport to be was in a file that we had with all our passports and and other travel documents.

Here's how the short and sweet text went.

Me: I left my pasport there can you check and see please?

Me: I thought I had gotten all my files but there was a file that had all our passports and other bs and I'm needing that, I'm very sure its there, i'd appreciate it if you could check for me.

Her: Nope not here *She replied back in less 10 seconds!*

Me: You sure? Damnit, ok thanks.

Me: If it turns up please let me know.

Her: Its not here

Me: Grrrrr, I can't find it, alright.

She responded RIGHT away but very short as you can see. Hadn't had contact in a whopping 68 days.

You all are gonna think I did this to fish but I wasn't, I really need this for my trip obviously but thinking back to last night I figured I'd put this up for anyones opinions.

Dude

her responses where very fast and indifferent - she replied within 10 seconds ?? not long enough to really look for your passport for you was it ?

NC hasnt done anything to her feelings for you, like my ex shes not bothered

suck it up and move on

• Author

Your missing it, I have moved on, I posted this here just out of curiosity and your correct sir in everything you say.

I think back to when we first broke up and my original thoughts that she was with me for purely a financial reason where clouded by the fact that we had been together for 2 years and 1 month before getting married.

As soon as I decided to take back control of my checks and not just hand them over to here the whole "I don't think is gonna work out" ensued.

I stuck by thoughts and reasons and this just shows that it was true. Anyways, like i said I posted this just for curiosity on everyone's opinions here.

Your missing it, I have moved on, I posted this here just out of curiosity and your correct sir in everything you say.

I think back to when we first broke up and my original thoughts that she was with me for purely a financial reason where clouded by the fact that we had been together for 2 years and 1 month before getting married.

As soon as I decided to take back control of my checks and not just hand them over to here the whole "I don't think is gonna work out" ensued.

I stuck by thoughts and reasons and this just shows that it was true. Anyways, like i said I posted this just for curiosity on everyone's opinions here.

She sounds like a real catch!

Appears you got her figured out pretty well. Her replies sound totally disinterested.

Good job on moving on.

• Author

Thanks strangeways, and not to sound like a cold hearted prick because i'm not but apparently karma works in mysterious ways.

This ex I speak of, we had just bought 2 new vehicles, a brand new vehicle for her fully loaded and a used truck for me, a 4 wheeler, big screen tv and other goodies. All this was getting paid by me, she took care of all the house bills with her checks and I took care of all the goodies with mine.

All these things were under her name and even after the breakup I tried to take the truck and 4 wheeler off her hands but she refused. I walked away with a clean slate and she got stuck with all this stuff she can't even afford out of pride.

Sucks for her lol.

Thanks strangeways, and not to sound like a cold hearted prick because i'm not but apparently karma works in mysterious ways.

This ex I speak of, we had just bought 2 new vehicles, a brand new vehicle for her fully loaded and a used truck for me, a 4 wheeler, big screen tv and other goodies. All this was getting paid by me, she took care of all the house bills with her checks and I took care of all the goodies with mine.

All these things were under her name and even after the breakup I tried to take the truck and 4 wheeler off her hands but she refused. I walked away with a clean slate and she got stuck with all this stuff she can't even afford out of pride.

Sucks for her lol.

Poor her LOL! You reap what you sow!

I know what you mean about paying for stuff (not to that extent though).

Think we both learned a (literally) valuable lesson. Best make sure we never make that mistake again.

Imagine if you'd married her. Sounds like you dodged an H Bomb.

proactivedreamer

Well, in the case of your missing passport. You can go to your local passport office and get it expedited for your trip. They will usually have it read in 5 days but it has to be like 10-14 days before you leave. You can to the USA gov site for more information. In regards to your ex, perhaps, you just leave that alone. I think you deserve better...that's my 2 cents.

• Author

Strangeways: yea thinking back she manipulated her way into getting my checks, saying it was a good idea, how she works at a bank and manages money very well and although very frugal the person she was, It gave me a false sense of security. She pointed out how her sister and her husband use the same arrangment.

Turns out after the breakup I found out that not only had she been married twice *I knew this* BUT!! that she had been engaged 6 times prior to me *I was lucky number 7* all 6 engagements were terminated by the guys and lo and behold, would you have imagined she had this same arrangement with all of them.

I swear, how can people be soo cold hearted and I went to highschool with her, we had history, not much but history.

She's one of those that works her little bank job, is conservative, frugal, doesn't do much and comes off like the perfect women you'd imagine being with, boy did I fall hook line and sinker.