Just broke up & then she called - what to do?

Hi, my girlfriend broke up week and a half ago. We had been dating for a year and 3 months.

She told me I wasn't interested in her, wasn't in love with her and so on. I admitted I did take her for granted, but said I was sorry and willing to work on it and did really love her. She said it was too late.

She then called me the next day to say it was hard not to call & she missed me but that didn't mean we were suppose to be together. We talked for an hour and I told her it didn't make it easy for me by her calling and asked her not to. She then called me again the next day to "check" on me. I told her I was okay and she said she was fine. I asked her what she wanted from me and she said to check. I got a littl harsh and said I was fine and hung up.

We didn't talk or see eachother for over a week and then ran I ran inot her -we have mutaul friends. She hugged me and smiled. We were very touchy feely and she seemed happy to see me almost giddy. Anyway, I left soon after that cause it was too hard for me. Now I'm confused. I feel I need to back off to give her time to think and myself. Any advice?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

from what i've read ,she might have feelings for you still,or maybe she spoke out of anger not meaning to break up.ARGGGG women are so complicated.i think it would be best not to avoid her , ask her how she feels about you ,then maybe you can play your part right of not taking her for granted.

hope this helps

and dont do it over the phone its best when done in person.