No Idea ?

Me and my ex have bee broken up for 5mnth after a 10 yr relationship and we have 2 kids..she cheated on me..and is with the guy she cheated on me with.

I went a week with not talking to her or texting her after our last fight..and than she ..text me asking me if im gong to drop money off and her half of the tax money...and she hope im doing ok.

I don't reply and 2/12 I drop money off and also drop v-day card for the kids and one for her from the kids..and each got 2 Godiva chocolate. She text me on sunday saying thank you for the card and chocolate that it was to much..amazing ..kids love the kids ..they laugh so much and she loved her card...and i should have spend so much on the chocolate...but they was soooooooooooooooo goood.

I don't reply...she than text me again...ask me that there was so money. I told her...that the money was in the bag ..she reply no.

She call me ..and i mistakenly pick up the phone...and we talk...(boy did we talk)...we spend 6hr on the phone!!!!!! 6HR!! she did alot of crying and during that talk she ask me never to disappear like that again...and to let her explain herself ..because she has a hard time express herself...so to please let her explain herself...so i can never disappear like that again. She tell me that the kids told "HIM" that they miss me...no idea y they would tell him and not her..also where was she and y was the kids with him...that she didn't hear it.

She told me she miss me..but not in that way...she miss talking to me...and than I ask her did she go over his house the night we got into the fight..she tell what does it matter? I ask her again ...and she said yes...(last time we got into a fight she went to his house just to piss me off...so i was wondering if she did this just to piss me off again),,,I ask her if she was going over his house that night...and she said yes...but not until much later...(ouch...)

i tell her she has no idea how close she was of losing me...and that I deleted all her pic and throw out all her cards...she was shock..told me you have to do what you have to do.

She also said she knew the card was from as well and that why she like it.

I told her...that we don't need to talk ..for the kids stakes ..because what they need to know is that we love them ..and we will not talk bad about each other in front of them...but this us talking is between us ...not the kids...that I will do all the work to fix our communication and trust..all she has to do is give me 1% and we can work our way up to 50/50.

She said she doesn't kno how to give me 1% but she will.

She cry so much...and she told me she miss me..not in that way she miss talking to me. She ask me for help that if i could give her..140 not 100 because she need to repay her mother back.

I tell her..Sure..only if u send me a pic of you..because i deleted all the pic of her...because i thought that at was it between us...she was shock. She said no im not going to send u a pic of us...we laugh...and I told her ok...ill buy you coffee ..she send me a pic of drawing of her...and say next time..be more clear with request...i laugh

6hr talk...12am to 6am...and i had to b at work at 7am...and didn't sleep.

So during calls met her and we..i flirt with her..alitte and give her 130 and shock her and give her another 100 just so she can have money in her pocket..kid was super excited to see me. (ps she look so bad)

I ask her about the pic and she said no..I don't deserved one because of i deleted the old one...i laugh and we got a call and i had to go.

• Author

update:

For half of the day we joke with each other...than stop..

kk so here where i get slap in the face...(now if im making a big deal out of nothing please tell me ...and i will man up)

So she call me on tues and I trick her and say.

Me: .so how was your v-day?? did you get alot of stuff..

She: yes i got card and candy..

Me: I kno i got you those things

She: No I got more...doesn't take alot to make me happy

Me: Wow ..that was nice of rob..I hope you got him something would have been rude of you not to get him something...when he got you something (see where im going with this?)

She: I just got him a card

Me: Wow you drove to his house to drop it off?

She: No we was at a friends house and I drop it off on my way back home

Me: I didn't get a card

She: I didn't have any money and was going v-day shopping for no one..plus we wasn't talking the week i got the card

Me: I give you money..and cvs was right there..and on your way to your friend house or home you could have got me a card

She: I wasn't going v-day shopping for anyone...and i didn't have money

Me: I was mad at you and i still got you a card and candy...because even thou we wasn't talking to each other..I want to make you smile on v-day. And if you didn't have money how did you get him a card?

She: I ****ing stole it!! Ok..!!

Me: Wow ..just wow.! That is much worst!! You just prove that he mean more to you than me..that what matter to you was his smile..what matter to you was his happiest..

She: I don't ****ing understand what the big deal is ...I got a card for the guy im talking to..i mean seeing

Me: You are miss the whole ****ing point...I was asking you to **** me..just a card from you or from the kids..or you and the kids...! But more important to not treat me like nothing..

She: What?

Me: Im good enough to come to when you need help ..or when you need cash..or in trouble...But im not good enough for you to fix things between us. On the other hand he (rob) is good enough to **** and date..but not good enough to go to when you need help or cash..

She: Ill give you the money back

Me: No keep it ...You are so ****ing blind...so wake the **** up..!! Either you are confuse or like playing this ****ing games...but I warn you..I ****ing warning you..If you made me feel or treat me like **** im gone! You **** up ...and I have no idea how you are going to fix this!! What was the point in our 6hr talk ...why did you bother!! I hope it was worth it!!

She: I wasn't doing anything..and not feeding into this! Believe what you want!

Me: HA! Yes i will believe what i want...because you are making me believe this...! Really don't see how you are going to fix this...But do not call or text me until you can treat me like you treat him and your friends...because I, will not let you treat me like **** (nothing)

• Author

So LS was I wrong? Yes she just thought about him..but than why all the mix signal ..y keep opening the door on us.? It is like she is open the door and gets scare and run away when she realize that she open the door and those feeling come back. Why bother 6hr (i try to get off the phone during it ..but she wont let me)...all that crying...y? tell me she miss me (miss talking to me...kate ...uhmm what other way do you miss someone?)

I understand she trying to let me go...I can handle that...but at the same time...she doesn't want to let me go...I told her I will not be 2nd to him...no ****ing way!! She is in denial and per her mother...has look like bad...which i seen.

LS Why did she bother.

1) I gave her the way out on us...like i always do: And she refuse to walk away.

2) Why all the mix signal?

3) 6hr and all that crying she did?

4) tell me she miss me (miss talking to me)....I told her kk baby tell me you miss me ..so i can go to work..she said in a nice sweet voice: "I will not tell you I miss you"

5) Why does she open the door...hell a bind man can see it...why cant she?

6) Im good enough to come to when you need help ..or when you need cash..or in trouble...But im not good enough for you to fix things between us. On the other hand he (rob) is good enough to **** and date..but not good enough to go to when you need help or cash..

7) Was I wrong about V-day? Did i make a big issue about nothing?

8) The love i had for her is fading

9) Y won't she let me go...

10) If I **** up how bad did I **** up...and if she **** up...am I wrong I really do kno how she going to fix this

11) Why make me believe she they was bf and gf for 4month she had me believe this

12) Why than tell me she is single ..that they are just talking...to we are dating..to back we are talking??

13) How are is someone single ..? Yet dating someone?? To we are talking taking it slow...? For 4mnth????

14) What do I do...I want her back...does she still want me back?? I understand..she confuse and need time to herself? and figure thing out...she going though the Grass is Greener Issue..

15) I don't think this guy want to date her...she told me he the one who want to take it slow because of the kids and he think we will get back together (why would a guy think? that...what is he seeing that im not..and I believe he is just happy he getting to **** someone..until he find something better...and I think she see that...but doesn't want to face the truth..or am I the one..who is blind)

I'm a new guy here at LS but I know enough about dating to say that how you approached her about her V-day efforts of getting a card for HIM instead of YOU was way out of line. As much as it hurts, you have to remind yourself that she is not with you anymore, she is with HIM. Your gesture of getting her and your kids cards and chocolate was gentleman-like of you...a card for your beautiful kids and a card for their mother, but that's all it is man. Don't think too much on it, even with the 6 hour talk you two had...6 hours is a long time and it's good you two were able to talk and let out each other emotions but if I were you...I'd leave it at that.

Because you two have kids, of course theres no way you can go without contacting her but I'll just say...keep it LIMITED to contact regarding your kids only. She said she doesn't miss you in THAT way but she misses talking to you...as with most things in life..what happens when you take away something from someone? They want it back right? Don't waste anymore time talking to her about her issues or life in general...give her the time and space she needs to actually MISS that part of you.

PS, you said she didn't look good at all. Now I know...as this is a woman you love it hurts to see her looking like sh*t but that should tell you something about the relationship she has with the new guy. Crack a smile :)

If I were you I wouldn't even text her. What if you text her apologizing and she doesn't text back? Wouldn't that make you feel like crap knowing that she doesn't care enough to even respond? Don't risk feeling like that...jst let it be..stick with NC and start improving your own life. If she actually misses just being able to talk to you like she said she did, let her be the one to contact you. I know it's hard, I've been NC with my ex for 3 weeks now bit I believe it's the best way to go. I feel better as each day passes, and you eill too I guarantee it.